• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wonderland.

Trick

User is banned.
Name: Kaleb

What will you bring to the group: I will help the 1000 posts a month and keep the forums and subforums active with daily discussion that will bring more members to the group.

What are your hobbies? I enjoy competitive gaming, hanging out with friends, managing forums, and playing sports.

Will I contribute to the group: I will contribute to the group by staying super active. I am very active around the site and can help the group stay active.

I will wear the UB constantly because it looks nice as hell!

Thanks for reading! Just a quick little app I put together on my phone. Hope I join this sick ass group!

Doom

Power member.
m8eQJ2F.png

9mIe66L.png

Background:
Before I start, I would like to say that my former username was Goofball.
I'm 13, but hopefully that doesn't matter. I'm applying for MST in a very prestigious high school.
I found ForumKorner through a search on google for OG Gamertags lol. I've enjoyed the community thus far.

Aspirations:
Get sponsored
Become a pharmacist
etc.

Interests:
I've been graphics designing for about 8 - 9 months and I enjoy it. I also skate (street) daily.
It's pretty much all I do lol. I'm lame :p.

How I Can Benefit The Group:
I'm active on ForumKorner. Well, not as active as I was before, but I'm still on daily.
I also host giveaways (I have the giveaway award hehe).

9mIe66L.png

Poet

Onyx user!
m8eQJ2F.png

9mIe66L.png

Background:
Ok. Here we go. I'm from the south west of the UK, from a place called the Cotswolds. I live with my grandparents but go to boarding school on a scholarship. My mother has aspergers and my father is... let's not go there. That's my background. Oh, and I'm 14.

Aspirations:
Regret nothing on my death bed.

Interests:
I love hip hop and music in general. I also love writing as you may be able to gather from my username. Check out 'A Poet's Thread' and see 2) for my best poem. I also do graphic design (see my sig) and when I'm at home game consistently on my PS4.

How I Can Benefit The Group:
I'm fairly active on FK. I like to think that when I do post, it's HQ. I think I'd get along well with others in this group.

Please consider me @Glitter Milk

9mIe66L.png

Carson

User is banned.
m8eQJ2F.png

Carson's Wonderland Application

Hello, I am Carson I currently am a proud member on several forums including RF (3rd most reped on forums) PF, HF, and FK. ForumKorner is my favorite forum I have put in 100$ in donations I currently own onyx, power, 130 koinz, and a award (which I granted you ?) I am only in one current group which is top gamers, I am looking for a new group to become a part of and this is the perfect one for me. I hope you will consider my application and possibly even accept me! I have private messaged you and after I write this I will apply via USERCP! ​

Gold

Name: Insanity :)

Hobbies: My hobbies usually consist of chillin with friends, learning languages and helping out people when i can

Tell Me About Yourself: well i'm 22 as you can see from above i use to stay in the UK but now i'm currently staying in Japan for a while, I'm friendly and easy to get along with and more than happy to chat with anyone

Interests (On This Site): Onsite Interests; hmm my interests onsite as of recent are just adding people on xbox and playing/chatting with them but i'm trying to become more active as i have recently just returned to the forums :)

Interests (Off site): As seen above my interests are learning languages and learning about other countries cultures and such and trying spicy food :)

i know it's not the best of detail but hopefully you will consider it :)

Krish

User is banned.
Will definitely apply soon, hopefully you'll let me in, in February.

Glitter Milk

Hello everyone.
Sorry I have been a bit inactive; I will clean up the members I currently have, begin to log in daily once again.
After I clean up tomorrow I will review all recent applicants (within the last 30 days).
You will receive a PM upon acceptance. If you didn't get in, better luck next time!

:D

Foxy

I'm not the most active user on FK, but I'm surely an interesting one.

If I was invited, I'd gladly adjust my activity as needed. Anyway, for starters, I love being with friends, photography, technology, and making money. I'm self-taught on a lot of things, I'm in High School, and I'm always willing to help in any way I can.

I love to lounge, help out, and have fun. I'm relaxed, and looking for a group to hang out in.

Glitter Milk

Just accepted 5 and removed those who haven't been active / no longer meet requirements. There is currently a contest going on for a free upgrade! Good luck to all of those who apply. c:
Look forward to seeing ya @krish ^_^

Carson

User is banned.
Wow the member list is even in a b c order, thanks glitter!

glocktd

I'm currently not the most active I could be because of school and stuff

But my interests are baseball, (really any sports) , video games, and music.

I'm pretty chill and looking for a group to hang out with.

Foxy

i can personally tell you that this group is swag as fuck

Glitter Milk

@Carson lol of course it is xD didn't want any form of favoritism showing :p
You're welcome!

I will be reading apps all this week for those who are interested. As I stated in the OP, you may post your application or PM me them if you don't feel comfortable. Good luck!

Replicate

User is banned.
Hi my name is William and I like taking care of my pets (fish), i used to have 2 cats, but when I tried to move they wouldn't come with me, they'd run to the old house... now they're probably roaming in my old nice community. I'm really into tech stuff, like casual gaming, computers, gadgets, etc. I'm around ~13 years old, and I live around Los Angeles and I'm Asian. I came onto ForumKorner because I got really into nice usernames and other nerdy stuff like that. Hope I can be let into the cool kids club :)

$crim

Onyx user!
m8eQJ2F.png

Wiz Khalifa's
MgEB5px.png
 Application
untitled-6.png

My Skill set:
Writing:
I'd have to say that I'm fairly adept at writing. I may not be the best, but I have a good amount of skill when it comes to writing long things; things that I am
passionate about. When I'm passionate about a debate, I tend to end up typing and really trying to think about it over the course of around 30
minutes. I find writing quite enjoyable, and not a chore - like some people. Although I find creative writing more enjoyable, because it lets your mind and ideas free, factual writing (such as news) is also quite fun, as it gives you a sense of achievement when you are able to pull it off. Basically - I do have writing experience. I've actually tried writing my own newspaper covers and such on multiple occasions - more often in school, but I don't like to disappoint my teachers, so I do practice my writing at home. I should admit that earlier in my life, as a child, I had no interest in writing and I found it extremely boring. The rush you feel when you've finished writing something is fascinating. This may sound like I'm lying, but this is really how I feel. I do find enjoyment from writing, and being able to help the site with writing, is just an added bonus.
High Quality-
Just like the last point, anyone can say that they're HQ, but I for one have proved this. I constantly try to maintain a decent level of quality around the forum,
and I'd like to think others see this as well. I have been told countless times of how HQ I am - not to sound self-centered.. I'll let you be the judge of my quality though, and I assure you that I put in a lot of effort to make my posts as high quality as possible. Being high quality might not be considered a skill, but there are some people that lack the knowledge to be properly high quality - what I mean by that is they do not know what to say or add to make their post that much more informative. Being high quality is essential for Wonderland, as it is a group for High Quality members.
Grammar and Spelling-
Of course, grammar and spelling. This contributes to the "high quality" part, but it is worth mentioning. I'd like to think that my grammar and spelling is very good, but I'd hate to brag, because everybody makes mistakes every once in a while. Grammar and spelling is something I always try to keep at a high level; I think this is a very good quality for a HQ member. You should be able to see the effort I put in, just in this application. I'd like to think there's very few grammatical or spelling errors. I always do spelling and grammar checks on formal pieces of writing, so there isn't really much need to worry about that. This should be necessary for being a member of Wonderland, because not being able to use correct grammar and spelling... all that shows is a lack of effort. Grammar and spelling doesn't really require a great deal of effort for me now, as I'm used to it, but to get the best out of my abilities - I have to put in a good amount of effort. I hope that you can see my effort in this application.
Debating-
You may be thinking: "What does this have to do Wonderland?" Well, I'll tell you. I'd say that I'm good at debating - surely above average. Having the ability to confidently show your opinion and being able to gather evidence and come to a well-thought conclusion should be very important for a HQ member. This quality is important for many jobs, because some people lack the ability to do this efficiently, or just do not put in sufficient effort to make their conclusion fully justified. Debaters are often forced to put their brains to work, and are knowledgeable in various fields, due to the wide range of topics that can be covered when debating. As I debate often, it often annoys me when I leave out details in points, as leaving out 1 detail in a debate could leave someone open to counter your point - this encourages me to make my posts as informative as possible, so people can have a clear understand when I try to help them.
untitled-6.png

Why I Would Be a Great Asset: Well, it'd sound very generic for me to say that I would like to join, as it is a HQ group and I wish to be able to help the group by setting an example, but that is one of the other reasons. I think that'd I'd be a great addition to this group, as I am able to set a good example for other members. I have been told countless times that very friendly and I am helpful towards other members (especially new members). It's very enjoyable when other members are happy, when you've helped them, as it makes me happy as well. I will openly help whenever someone needs it. I'm not an aggressive person, as I always try and find a conclusion where everyone can be happy with the outcome. I am able to be very HQ when I set my mind to it, and I try to make each and every post of mine as HQ as I can. I try to put in more detail, and I sometimes end up editing a post for a while if I think I could improve it. I really do try to make my posts informative. I always strive to improve on FK. In the relatively short time I've been here, I believe that I have made quite a name for myself as a HQ, and friendly member. I really don't think there is a member on Forum Korner that genuinely dislikes me. I think that I'd be a great addition to Wonderland. I feel that I have a priority to stay HQ on Forum Korner - I can say that I have good grammar, and I'm quite an intelligent member. I will always try to back up my views and opinions when posting around FK. I have yet to receive one negative or neutral rep on Forum Korner, and I think that says something for the communities opinion on me. I am quite committed to things when I set my mind to them, as presented when I put a lot of effort into my time in Forum Korner. Whatever is said to me, I take in to consideration and I try to better myself. I think that this is vital for a member ofWonderland to be able to take criticism.
untitled-6.png

Why I Want to Join Wonderland: I think it seems like a great HQ group and I'd love to be a part of it.
I want to speak with other members
Make some new friends all around the forums.
untitled-6.png

I will always wear the userbar and be active within the subforum.
untitled-6.png

My achievements and future goals in real life or online: One of my main priorities is having fun. Another priority is my learning, and another is friendships. Learning, even if it's not fun is essential. I like to be well informed and able to use my knowledge to help people; also, it can be fun to learn. Friendships are important to me, as it's hard to have fun in life if there's no one there to have fun with. Being able to talk with someone, whether it be over the internet or in real life is great. Every person is different in their own way, and friends of mine are often far from normal, as they a very distinctive difference about them - they usually don't try to be something they're not. As for fun, I really don't see the point of leading a life if you're not enjoying it. There's not really any point to torture yourself with such a life. The littlest things can be fun, so there's really no excuse!
For life goals, I just want to work with technology. I try to keep my goals achievable, as I don't want to feel like my efforts are being wasted. Why? A job that you like can be enjoyable. Sometimes the workplace can be composed of friends. Even if I don't achieve this, the least I can say is I tried - my efforts weren't for nothing. This is really my only life goal. There are probably smaller ones, but I wouldn't really call them 'life' goals.
untitled-6.png

About myself: I'm currently a student in the US. I don't really come from a rich family, so I always try my hardest - knowing that if I try hard enough, I'll be able to help my family. I tend to get good grades in school, even when I don't exactly try hard. I normally just go with the flow and deal with whatever life throws at me whenever that happens. I just like being myself and having fun. As I'm still a student, my schedule isn't too heavy (apart from when exams come up and I have to study), so I spend a lot of my time on the internet, playing video games, going out with friends and other things that I'll go into more detail in later.
From a young age, I was brought up as a gamer. I've been playing video games for probably a good 10 years now, and I still enjoy it (I play pretty much any types of games - my favorites are probably FPS and racing games). My favorite video game is Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I also watch anime, read light novels, play visual novels and many other things to keep me from being bored. I'd say that FK is very good at keeping me occupied, as I often find myself on here when I'm bored.
I do have some form of musical talent, and a social life despite what is said above. I'm currently 'learning' if you will, the bass guitar. Well, I wouldn't call it learning, as I'm I already know how to do most techniques, and what's what - I'm mainly just covering songs with it, and I've covered quite a few songs. I go out with friends occasionally, when things are organised before-hand. My life is pretty much just about having fun. I do lead a sort of a bland life, especially for a teenager, but I get by just fine. I honestly feel better off not being in the heat of the drama, or doing super intense stuff. People say that teenage years are the most fun, so enjoy them while you can and relax. I try to do so.
untitled-6.png

Conclusion: Thanks for reading my application. I spent hours on this, simply because I hate leaving out details and making my applications small. I hope you don't mind the walls of text - I got a bit carried away, though I hope it shows I tried and I am committed.
untitled-6.png

Glitter Milk

@foxy lol thank you for that.
I will be updating members again this weekend, You will be notified if you are accepted, thanks.

Please try not to apply via cp, those emails are sent to spam folder and I never get to actually ready them.

Glitter Milk

@Madara Yep yep. I need to be fair and lay the rules across the board.
The group is just now starting to pick up activity so in about a month you newcomers would be just in time :)
Thanks for showing interest!