• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wonderland.

Glizzy

User is banned.
What's up?

Name: Jordan

About:
I'm currently 21 years young.
Turning 22 this August!
I'm just a laid back ass person, I stay away from all drama occurring events.
I work 8-10 hours a day (Every single day), I'm pretty active on these forums for the most part - Looking to become a Trusted Exchanger.

Interest:
My 8 month old Princess, Lilah Marie Smith.
Family, Dabs, Shroomies, Money, Work, and I guess Forumkorner!

Other:
I love this amazing UB, Best one on FK hands down. Anyways, I hope you consider my Application.
I'm just looking for a chill group of people that are on here when I am & Legitimate people. It's pretty hard
Finding out who's actually not here for scamming purposes or other things along those lines and this is definitely
a group of legitimate people.

Thanks for reading my Application, Hoping to get accepted.

Glitter Milk

I removed people who joined and didn't speak, let alone post in my check-in thread.
I will be updating some of my requirements and then reviewing all of the pending apps in my inbox / thread.
About to fly to Texas for a convention but I'll update stuff when I get to rest at my hotel room.

Thanks again for applying! Good luck :)

nadav

xbox: nadav
Ova, for some strange reason I was kicked from the group.... I had only noticed this recently.

Could I be added back?

Glitter Milk

lurids said:
Ova, for some strange reason I was kicked from the group.... I had only noticed this recently.

Could I be added back?
Wasn't a strange reason, you were removed 2 months ago for being inactive lol gg
I had a simple check in thread that a lot of people decided not to post in.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Glitter Milk said:
Wasn't a strange reason, you were removed 2 months ago for being inactive lol gg
I had a simple check in thread that a lot of people decided not to post in.
Ouch, I need some ice. I just felt that burn from Massachusetts. 

I hope me posting in the lounge literally 30 times a day counts as a check-in. Yikes.

Glitter Milk

Trap said:
Ouch, I need some ice. I just felt that burn from Massachusetts. 

I hope me posting in the lounge literally 30 times a day counts as a check-in. Yikes.
Lol you're a dork, and of course, I appreciate any activity. Some people posted as soon as they joined the group and that was it.
Defeats the purpose of the group entirely.

Howling

Onyx user!

m8eQJ2F.png

About myself (Age, Goals, Hobbies etc.)
So, hi. I'm Jelle, 17 years old boy from the Netherlands. As you can see I've been quite new to ForumKorner but pretty active imo. Besides ForumKorner I'm a sports guy. I like designing, watching movies/series and anime! I've seen almost every movie there is. (Good ones)
My main goal in life is becoming a successfull man with a job and family I love.
My main goal online is making some money, but couldn't find a way so far.

Thanks for reading my application!

Jukebox

Power member.
My name is Hayley, and I used to go by Jukebox on FK, now I go by Lana Del Rey because I'm going to see the queen in June :D! Anyways, I currently reside in Canada, specifically Ontario, but I am half Newfie, and quarter Native Canadian, Miqmaq specifically. I also have a bit of Irish blood in me. Right now, I just want to pass my sophomore year. Get it over with. Currently i'm behind a few credits, but hopefully I can get them all back. Right now i'm taking Math, Music, Leadership, and History, and I have consistently high marks in all of them, which is good I guess. I really want to graduate, and get into University for Neurology. As a child, I have grown up with an abundance of disorders, one being Epilepsy. It has gotten better, however, I guess, but it really helped influence what I want to study when I am older. Currently, I am learning how to play the Guitar. I also have a passion for art, and horse-back riding. I love to sing as well :]. Honestly, I barely have any interests. I love to read, sing, play the piano, and most of all, I love hanging out with my girlfriend. Cuddling, drinking, smoking, laughing, tickling, kissing.. All of it. I love it. I'm in love with being in love.

Thanks for reading this Glitter :)

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Glitter Milk said:
Lol you're a dork, and of course, I appreciate any activity. Some people posted as soon as they joined the group and that was it.
Defeats the purpose of the group entirely.
Yes, yes it does. If I had that problem in my group, everyone would be gone. Slowly but surely.

#KickHammer

Worry

if this is still recruiting.

Name: Tyler

Hi I'm Tyler aka Worry, and I'm 14 y/o. I am interested in computers, and I like to play Xbox. I am currently taking Honors Computer Programming and Computer Aided Design. I also am participating in Journalism and Psychology of Sports. I am very interested in computersee and have been for a while.
in my free time I enjoy playing baseball.

Hopefully you will allow me to join Wonderland, thanks.

Glitter Milk

Group thread updated, everyone who was in wonderland please read <3
And to those of you who were interested in joining, I apologize.

Also also @wiz ; Thanks for the kind words! ^^

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Glitter Milk said:
Group thread updated, everyone who was in wonderland please read <3
And to those of you who were interested in joining, I apologize.

Also also @wiz ; Thanks for the kind words! ^^
Well, hello there!

Miss you, dude.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Glitter Milk said:
Miss you more<3 lmk when baby b is old enough to facetime.
He needs more glitter milk in his life.
offtopic why were you b& ?
I'm not banned, I'm just making it look like I am.

;)

And yes, he'd love to FaceTime at some point. Right now he's napping his little heart out.

Glitter Milk

Trap said:
I'm not banned, I'm just making it look like I am.

;)

And yes, he'd love to FaceTime at some point. Right now he's napping his little heart out.

He's so precious it makes me melt. ANDDDD his year is coming up soon, I'm fangirling a bit.
This big guy is about to take over FK.

ot; You're a complete dork.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Glitter Milk said:
He's so precious it makes me melt. ANDDDD his year is coming up soon, I'm fangirling a bit.
This big guy is about to take over FK.

ot; You're a complete dork.
Yep! June 21st! I can't wait. We're gonna throw him a huge birthday party.

Glitter Milk

Trap said:
Yep! June 21st! I can't wait. We're gonna throw him a huge birthday party.

Aww I wish I could go! I will be in Tampa FL around that time and then in July I will be in Cali.
Shoot me your address and I'll try to send baby b a little something something before I leave <3