• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wonderland.

Citrus

User is banned.
Hope i can join this. I did your challenge and hopefully now I can be apart of this group.

Citrus

User is banned.
Glitter Milk said:
Do you even read m8?

@Emp no I don't hate anyone x)

Yeah lol. Oh my bad need 1 month online. My bad lol

Cent

Onyx user!
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Name: Shawn[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Location: Atlanta, Georgia[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hobbies: Video games, selling SM's and buying SM's, anything money related[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1 fun fact about yourself: Very open minded and I like meeting new people![/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do you want to be apart of a group, in general? Groups offer a new dimension of learning, I just want people who care about each other and I want to be apart of something. I feel like joining this group will mean big things. Looking for people who have the same interests and are willing to actually do something and grow.[/font]

Requiem

Power member.
Name: Chris

Hobbies: Video Games, Sports and Hanging with friends.

Fun Fact about me: Well there is no real fun fact about me. Besides I'm Human I think and I own a cat.

Why do you want to be apart of a group, in general?
I Wanna join this group to talk to people on fk and make friends

Evidence

Name: Andy
Hobbies: Foruming, coding, smoking, modding, Doxing, swatting, playing basketball, and trolling kids for YouTube videos.
1 fun fact about yourself: I'm black. Crazy right?

So I can wear the userbar and talk to other members of the people who is in the group. The other groups I'm in, they're subforum is inactive. I'm trying to make Erudite active again, but no one wants to talk back.

aNz

User is banned.
Name: Mason
Hobbies: Gaming, guitar, skating, and climbing.
1 fun fact about yourself: I scoop ice cream for money.
Not many groups on FK at the moment that don't have stupid rules like; perfect grammar, wearing userbar 24/7 and having a shit ton of rep.

Revo

Power member.
Name: Robin
Hobbies: Gaming on xbox, playing drums and guitar... and Anime ;)
1 fun fact about yourself: I paid real money for a xbox gamername :/
Id like to be part of this group to get in touch with members who i didnt talk to before, the group also seems pretty chill and not that uptight about rules.
I have to admit i love the UB and would rock it 24/7 anyway LOL the colorway is beautiful!

Aware

Power member.
Name: Chris
Hobbies: I play Xbox and play basketball and football with friends. I also try to workout almost everyday. BUT my MAIN hobby is staying active on FK and chilling on here, seeing whats new and trying to sell some shit.
1 fun fact about yourself: Paid over 1K on social mediums.
I'd love to be apart of this group. I'm active and I've done deals on FK. I'd wear the userbar 24/7. A reason I wanna join: I love the name and userbar. I also would interact with the members in the group and I wanna showoff the userbar. :) And of course I'm legit and got a few vouches including 1 staff vouch already. Please pick me to join the group! Lol

Power member.
Name:Karma (I don't like going by my first name)
Hobbies:Gaming, modding, talking to people and just helping people who have issues when they have no one to go to.
1 fun fact about yourself: I'm fruity as you can see my kik and IG are fruits.
I will want to be a part of this group because I see a lot of potential on this group and I am active to make the group look better.

QU33R

User is banned.
Name: Quinn but most people call me Bones/queer l0l
Hobbies: NOTHING, I'm boring as FUCk. But I will tell ya I spend a lot of time on the net.
1 fun fact about yourself: I have been apart of Lizard Squad & OurMine hahahaha
Why do you want to be apart of a group, in general? Because I need a group to be in and this is the only one that I can find on FK that fits my description. Plus the userbar is so dope. I'm a very active member of FK.