• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wonderland.

Day

Power member.
Oh wow what a beautiful group you have here, I may apply in the future.

Ellis

Onyx user!
Hey i'd love to join and contribute to the group! I'd say I'm pretty relaxed about most stuff, so I wont be being rude or disrespectful. A lot of my free time is spent browsing multiple sections on fk and gaming. I would say my goals are to be happy and enjoy myself in everything I do. Not sure on what else to write but yeah... ;)

Magic

Background - 16 years old, Live in wales, Crazy asf and vain, never rude to anyone unless provoked, beat up two people in year nine lmao, posh(ish), smart, use to live in devon, great banter.
goals - Same meaning as aspirations?
aspirations - A successful youtube channel with 2mil+ legit subscribers, become amazing at PS & AE, Get shit ton of dollars. and other bits and bobs.
hobbies - Video editing, College, Football, Xbox, Food? lol
interests - Football, My girl, Eastenders, Long showers, Music, Video editing, Youtube, Social mediums, Forums, Xbox, Netflix, Etc :)
Lmk if I can join, although I will not be wearing the userbar for your group as I will be wearing the userbar for my group. but I would like to be part of your fun and active group :)

Hassam

User is banned.
Background: My name is Hassam and I'm 20 years old. I listen to every type of music besides country
Goals: Finish my last semester is college with my degree in Computer Science. Being happy in life is ultimate goal
Interests: Just having a good. Life's too short to take shit seriously so enjoying everything I do is important to me. Playing xbox, relaxing with friends and families :)
Benefit to the group: I'm active as fuck on the forums and will be in the group thread.
Why I want to be in the group: The UB colors are pretty

Matigo

just a guy
Hello, my name is Matigo, but you can just call me Garrett, oh wait you already know this about me.

I have been wanting to get into this group since the day it was made, this group does not only look amazing, but this group has an amazing leader @"Glitter Milk".
I would like to join this group for a few reasons, to meet new people, to get to know the owner even more, and to help talk to people and help people out in any way they want.
I will represent this group, the userbar as much as you would want me to. I will also be very active in the sub-forums, but thats just me.

Thanks @"Glitter Milk" for reading this and hopefully I am accepted into this amazing group.

Disgrace

User is banned.
I'm not sure If I can make one but here we go.

Name: Josh/Weep

Goals: To be one of the most trusted members on FK, and to be happy in life haha and of course make a ton of friends.

Hobbies/ Interests: I love playing video games, instagram lol and listening to music.

Raptor

Power member.
Hi, my name's Jesse. I've been on FK for a while, but I had a lengthy period of inactivity due to a multitude of reasons. However, I'm now back and I've been fairly active recently, if restrained in my posting. My past activity on FK had me heavily into the gamertag market/scene, however I've since parted ways with my Xbox obsession and now game exclusively upon the master race platform. I'm well-known by a few of the older (1 year+ I'm considering old) members, and a fair few of the older ex-staff, ex-moderators. I'm now looking to get back into FK and revving up my activity a large chunk.
I'm a fan of astronomy/debating/philosophy (to a degree), which I'm happy to discuss with anybody who also enjoys the subject(s). I'm currently attending university for commerce. I'm also Australian, so I ride kangaroos a fair bit in my spare time, when I'm not eating Vegemite and singing Waltzing Matilda.
I'd enjoy meeting everybody in the group and interacting with you all.
Thanks.

NoTez

Onyx user!
My name is Noble aka Heaven Jr. who was recently upgraded by someone generous who seems to be the leader of this cute-looking group. My name is Joseph. I like playing football (also known as Soccer.) and sometimes running. I am a respective member who tends to stay mature and have a sophisticated attitude. I have two goals in life: Either become rich or famous. They are both important to me but right now I don't work towards them, I just think about it. Probably a goal for everyone.

I didn't want to make a long application as I don't feel like it, but you may maybe notice some of the contributions I have on Realforums as the staff member.

Sapphire

Power member.
@Noble, Hi Noble! I'm Mac. Nice to meet you and welcome to Wonderland!

Slay

User is banned.
Hi I'm Slay and I really like this group because of the user text and UB. My hobbies consist of judo & xbox lol. I recently turned 16 years old & I am looking to enlist in the army and then hopefully apply myself to become a seal. This will all be done after I go to college of course. Anyways, I would really like to be apart of this group. Thank you for taking the time out of your day and reading this :)

Deany

m8eQJ2F.png

9mIe66L.png

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hi Glitter. :3

I would like to apply to your awesome group because I'm a nice and friendly and a non-toxic member of the FK community. I also heard you had lounges, I like lounges. On a serious note, I've been on FK for 3 years now, I would like to call  myself trusted as well in the marketing area, and very active on FK in general. 

9mIe66L.png

[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anything else?
You should accept me because we're homies and I'm uber trusted and active. 
[/font]

Glitter Milk

I just finished reading the apps I've been receiving via PM.
I've been super sick lately and will invite those I've selected later tonight when I get home from work.
You will be notified via PM if accepted.
Thanks so much and good luck to the rest who apply!