• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wonderland.

Glitter Milk

m8eQJ2F.png

9mIe66L.png

Re92T2H.png

Welcome!
I'm tired of all the "elite" groups, and feel as though they're usually kept within a small circle of friends.
The point of groups is to form new bonds and friendships within the community,
give those a chance to experience it.
You'll always have a place to talk/vent;
there's bound to be someone else in group online the same time as you.
Judgement-free zone. Special giveaways and contests will be held every other week.
Just a few perks that are offered. If interested, please continue reading c:

UB:
MgEB5px.png

9mIe66L.png

MlBnBCn.png

0% Warning level.
Must have been a member for 1 month +
Extremely active around the forum/subs.
I'm not a fan of rude and disrespectful, so no.
9mIe66L.png

h6WStYX.png

Name:
1 fun fact about yourself:
Why do you want to be apart of a group, in general?
9mIe66L.png

63Zd9iG.png

Recruitment Status: Open!
9mIe66L.png

The beautiful graphics were created by my bae @Astro :)

This group is nearly as beautiful as you. LMAO
But really I like the group sorry you had to make this thread.

Random

@'Glitter Milk'

I've still got a warning level :c

I'll have to wait a bit.

but once I can, I'll make an application!

thanks ova

Glitter Milk

@Astro um hello it looks amazing because you did it. I knew I was missing something important :)

@Random yeah as soon as you get rid of that, apply!
@Rude oh please. I don't even know why your name is even rude. Oxymoron.

Rude

OG OG.
Background: my name is Connor, I'm 16, I live in Chicago and LOVE anime & classic rock. (Especially Led Zeppelin)

Goals on FK: maintain a safe, scam free and high quality community for all.

Goals IRL: Make it through hell aka high school without loosing my mind.

Hobbies/Interests: buying and selling SMs, graphic design and record collecting.

Kinda rushed though this application. If you decline I understand fully. :p

Glitter Milk

Damian said:
I'll happily help you keep the sub forum alive and not wear the user bar if you want to keep it exclusive. :p
Lol you're cute. It's not even about being exclusive. I bought the group to have it for when I was ready to manage one. I've just been so busy and have procrastinated this thread long enough I suppose. Of course I want to see other people share it's beauty ^^

@Rude No worries. As you can see, I rushed the thread.
I've gotten a lot of PMs to read through atm, so give me time for responding.

Yuuki

Hey! my name is Ryan. I aspire to be a professional singer one day. I hope that I get the chance to join this group because you are a wonderful person. I like to hangout with people, and go to the movies. I would like to see this group prosper and become known around the forums!​

Illuminati

User is banned.
Illuminati's
MgEB5px.png

Application

Background: I am a 16 year old male who loves to listen to EDM. I am also on my school's track team.
Goals: Own a Nissan GTR by the age of 50. This is my realistic dream car. Also plan on getting into a great college/university.
Interests: Playing my Xbox 360, League of Legends, and playing basketball. You will find my usually on my xbox 360 the most because who doesn't love xbox?
How will you benefit the group?: I will strive to be active as possible, posting in the sub forums. I will bring a good name to Wonderland.
Why you want to be in this group: I want to be a part of another family. People that I can talk to and express myself freely to.

Thank you very much @"Glitter Milk" for reviewing my application!

P.S. I am @Illuminati .​

Maintain

User is banned.
MgEB5px.png

About Me

My name is Daniel. I am 16 years of age. I am from Dominican Republic. I am an excellent hearer. I am a trustworthy, honest, upright, truthful, ambitious and respectful person. I also have social virtues such as politeness, charisma, friendliness and sportsmanship.

Goals

The most important goals that I have is to finish High School, finish College and open up my own business/shop. I enjoy fixing/building electronics, so, I want to mange my own career.

Hobbies

Some of my hobbies are playing video games, basketball, baseball, camping out for sneakers and shopping/chit-chatting with my friends.​

Painkiller

User is banned.
Hi. I'm Pimp and I'd more than love to be a member of your amazing group.

If you're actually interested in hearing more about me you can drop me a PM. I'd really like to join wonderland and I'd love to contribute to the group.

Glitter Milk

Added 4 so far, still reviewing some of the applications.
Thank you to everyone who took the time in writing a little about yourself, whether it was via PM or post.
I really actually appreciate it. Honestly.
@Pimp, PM me please.
@Orc looking forward to it :3

Chthonic

Onyx user!
Neutral's Application for Wonderland

Name: Neutral.
9mIe66L.png

Age? 16.
9mIe66L.png

What are your hobbies and/or interests? Well, I do go on FK(pretty obvious.) But really, I like bike riding, doing martial arts, running, playing video games, and chilling out with people like my best friend Chris. I also like speedrunning through games.
9mIe66L.png

What are your goals? My goal is to become positively well-known on ForumKorner. Also I want to interact with the community, so I can make new friends, and just chill.

Well, that's basically what I have for my application. I know it's short.

Living

Power member.
Id like to Join, In my opinion, I am one of the most trusted people on the site, Though I do speak my mind, Im straight up, Rep to me means nothing, I can be neg 5k and I honestly could care less, I've never scammed , I've owned a few groups on this site but sold them due to leaving the interwebs for a year.

Deany

Hi, I'm Japanese, been a member on FK for 2+ years so far, and would LOVE to join this group. I'm digging the colors, the userbar, it's just legit as fuck. I'm also VERY active as you can see. My post count might not be in the 10k+ range, but I can assure you, I will be super active in the subforum. Also, I will give away free goodies to the members/FK occasionally. Sorry if it's not that long/fancy but I'm giving it a shot. Thanks for considering me!