• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wonderland.

Trick

User is banned.
@Glitter Milk can i pm you? I don't wanna look like a dumbass with me and my lq applications.

Glitch

User is banned.
Background: I'm known as Josh to a few on here and I'm 15. ♫ I come from the land down under ♫
Goals on FK: To contribute to the community as much as I can, and sell some sick ass youtubes to people.
Goals IRL: Just getting through highschool with good enough grades to get into uni to study engineering, nothing else at the moment.
Interests: Surfing, skating, buying/selling SM accounts and playing xbox.

Hope you can accept me, this looks like an amazing group (members and the userbar) and I'd make sure to wear the userbar at all times. I'll be as active as I can in the sub-forums and participate in discussions.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Background: I am a 16 year old named Braden, from Connecticut. I have been on the forums for a few months now, and was thankful enough to find the site through @Critical. I have met a few people I can truly call my friends on here :)

Goals: On site I hope to earn a more trusted reputation on here, and just purely help out with the Forum Korner community! Off site, I aspire to become a software designer for computers, or a Lawyer. I am not sure which route I will take in schooling, but I am lucky to say that I also do pretty well in the sport wrestling, and I aim to win my 8th national title this year as a Junior in high school.

Hobbies: Some hobbies I have are, partying, playing football, wrestling, playing xbox, designging, and just relaxing with friends.

How would I benefit the group: Being in this group would truly help me meet more and more friends among the many I have gained within this forum. I am practically on here 24/7, and if I am not on here posting and lurking around I am generally on AIM and kik, so I could be contacted of all hours of everyday! I would love to join this beautiful group, and I appreciate you taking your time in reading this!

Twinzys

Power member.
Wonderland App

Hey, I'm the anarchy. I like to chill and chat with people. I have a twin also known as @PandasJr . We used to share account so that we didn't get banned for multi. We asked staff and they cool with us having our own account. We've shared the account since we signed up. So I've known this community for about 5 months. I'm sure I did graphics for you as well before. When we were @Twin. I mean I think the work wasn't that good but its the thought that counts right?

I like to chill and play video games. I pretty much play any sports that my friends play which is like every sport.

My goals in life RN are to be a good graphic designer. My life goal is to become an entrepreneur and create something revolutionary. That's pretty much it.
EDIT: my goals for fk are to become a trusted member, have a good reputation (not rep wise but as character wise) and lastly to be someone that people want to come and talk to if they have problems not just in fk but in life as well.

Ignore any grammar errors plz I'm on my phone and don't have my computer RN.
Kthxbye

Nasyr

User is banned.
Seems like a nice group, shame I can't apply as I've not been here a month but I'm fairly active.

Trick

User is banned.
Glitter Milk said:
Lmao @Randomjr yes you can pm me -.-
Updating members list, grats to everyone who got accepted. I will continue to read apps tomorrow.
Plz read mine I sent it before I saw that message

Hitmarker

User is banned.
um yea you should take me because i masturbated to that bad bitch on alice in wonderland

Glitch

User is banned.
Aw too bad I didn't get accepted :'( , I'll always be willing to join if you ever need someone <3

gnarly

Power member.
This group looks very nice and I've been waiting for a recruitment ever since I saw the group on the user CP, I will apply after I've finished my maccas haha.

Glitter Milk

Congrats to the last batch that was just accepted. I fell asleep last night, so I'm sorry for not responding.
Looking forward to everyone else who is currently working on their application. ^^

@Nasyr when the time comes, you should totally apply. You never know.
@Gnarly yeah Ik Ik Sorry for taking forever with this recruitment thread.
@glitch you were accepted, I was asleep and didn't read the last few apps before I posted my last post.
@"V " did you go by another user before?
@"The anarchy" Lol yes yes I remember those graphix of yours. you application will be taken into consideration.
@Randomjr Chippy? Is that you? where are all your posts. Who is this imposter @Random ?

Thank you to everyone who applied via pm/post.

Verdict

Seems like a HQ and cute group to join. Well done and good luck to all applicants!

Nasyr

User is banned.
Glitter Milk said:
Congrats to the last batch that was just accepted. I fell asleep last night, so I'm sorry for not responding.
Looking forward to everyone else who is currently working on their application. ^^

@Nasyr when the time comes, you should totally apply. You never know.
@Gnarly yeah Ik Ik Sorry for taking forever with this recruitment thread.
@glitch you were accepted, I was asleep and didn't read the last few apps before I posted my last post.
@"V " did you go by another user before?
@"The anarchy" Lol yes yes I remember those graphix of yours. you application will be taken into consideration.
@Randomjr Chippy? Is that you? where are all your posts. Who is this imposter @Random ?

Thank you to everyone who applied via pm/post.

I dunno, I'll think about it but until then, good luck.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Name: Mack

Hobbies: i live for sports, always have been and always will. I love playing baseball and hanging out with friends, sometimes I play a little but of xbox but not much anymore. Another thing I love to do is MMA and the workouts I do, even though they put a lot of stress pn my body because sometes I fast for 2-3 days and starve and dehydrate myself and sit in a sauna for hours on end.

Tell Me About Yourself: As I stated before I am a seventeen year old male who is currently trying to get a job at Pyramid Corperation as an Electrition/Instrumentation guy. I play AAA Caliber baseball in Canada which we are leaving tonight to go to Texas for a tourney. I have had a few "midlife" crisis scenerios which were honestly the worst things that have ever happened to me but they stay take a tole on me but I'm stronger then ever since those happened to me.

Interests (On & Off This Site): Onsite Interests; Well when I first joined this site, I was siked because I thought I was gonna make bank every day on this site, but now Its more about making new friends instead of making money, but I do love money. :) Offsite Interests; Baseball, Working up in the mountains of British Columbia as a Stage Miner or an Instrumentation guy.

Sorry I never used any fancy colors, Im on my phone lol

Hope you take my application into consideration :)

Thanks,
Mack / Radical

One

MY NAME: My name is Tyler, and I'm 17. And I don't want this to be another generic application.

MY HOBBIES: There's a number of things thy intrigue me. Those include but are not limited to: Mountain climbing, adventuring, freeskiing, baseball, football, basketball, Xbox, and fancy cars.

WHY PICK ME?: So why me? Well if I were you, I would be looking for members who you can trust to keep your group ALIVE and ACTIVE. I will make it my life goal to keep this wonderful group going FOREVER. Even if that means making all 1,000 posts a month. I'm not a mean member, I don't rep for rep, I don't break any rules. (Except that one about the character limit but it was a glitch on my iPhone). I'm just an overall good addition to this already magnificent group.

GREATEST ASPIRATIONS: My aspirations are to just be me. A funny and outgoing person wether it's online or in the real world. I want to ski in the Swiss Alps and Colorado, drive a super fast car, and visit Australia. There's more but whatever, you'll just have to find out when you accept me.

User is banned.

m8eQJ2F.png

I've never done a self-made application before so this is going to be hard, but since the requirements said to write a little about yourself. My background is pretty much normal i guess? i grew up in South Florida, i'm 14 years old turning 15 in december. My goals are to just succeed in life, meaning graduate high school, college, get a job, have a family. My aspiration is too study to become something in the field of medicine or pick up my bags and go be a Marine. My hobbies include Basketball and Basketball, its the sport i play and love. I don't really have any interests, well i can't think of any right now.

That was my application, hope you liked it and that i get to join this cool group.