• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wonderland.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Glitter Milk said:
Congrats to the last batch that was just accepted. I fell asleep last night, so I'm sorry for not responding.
Looking forward to everyone else who is currently working on their application. ^^

@Nasyr when the time comes, you should totally apply. You never know.
@Gnarly yeah Ik Ik Sorry for taking forever with this recruitment thread.
@glitch you were accepted, I was asleep and didn't read the last few apps before I posted my last post.
@"V " did you go by another user before?
@"The anarchy" Lol yes yes I remember those graphix of yours. you application will be taken into consideration.
@Randomjr Chippy? Is that you? where are all your posts. Who is this imposter @Random ?

Thank you to everyone who applied via pm/post.

Hey this is V, I'm sorry I just changed my name because V was always a hassle for people to add and tag and such. This was my pervious alias before I changed to V, hopefully you liked my application and I will be lucky enough to rep your userbar around the forums :p[/align]

Glitter Milk

Divinitive said:
Hey this is V, I'm sorry I just changed my name because V was always a hassle for people to add and tag and such. This was my pervious alias before I changed to V, hopefully you liked my application and I will be lucky enough to rep your userbar around the forums :p[/align]
I did! Which is why I wanted to make sure who you were first ^^ Welcome! Sending you a PM now.

Kyoto

Hello all, this my Wonderland application. First of all, my background. I grew up in a small town in Alabama. Played sports and had a decent size house there and went to a decent school. Then at the age of 11, we moved to Atlanta and that is where I currently live. I play basketball for my high school in Atlanta currently. Some goals of mine would be probably be playing basketball at college and doing well at College. I then plan to be joining te United States Marine Corps. Some of my hobbies would be getting on ForumKorner, playing sports, and computing and web-designing. I am very good at each! My interests would be most of my hobbies. Also I take a lot of interest in this iOS game called Clahs of Clans, lol.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope to be accepted. Thank you, Glitter Milk.

Ascending

User is banned.
I really want to be in this, to be Hope gave me 10% for no reason.

Twinzys

Power member.
Glitter Milk said:
Congrats to the last batch that was just accepted. I fell asleep last night, so I'm sorry for not responding.
Looking forward to everyone else who is currently working on their application. ^^

@Nasyr when the time comes, you should totally apply. You never know.
@Gnarly yeah Ik Ik Sorry for taking forever with this recruitment thread.
@glitch you were accepted, I was asleep and didn't read the last few apps before I posted my last post.
@"V " did you go by another user before?
@"The anarchy" Lol yes yes I remember those graphix of yours. you application will be taken into consideration.
@Randomjr Chippy? Is that you? where are all your posts. Who is this imposter @Random ?

Thank you to everyone who applied via pm/post.

Thanks for taking my app into consideration

Painkiller

User is banned.
This will be my full application as promised @Glitter Milk

Hi, I'm Pimp.

I'm applying for this group not because of a userbar, but because of the thriving community and lounge in Wonderland. I love to make new friends and I feel like joining this group will allow me to do so. I am a very kind, gentle person who has a big heart. I love animals and do good in school, I guess. I see ForumKorner as a striving community of intelligent individuals and I feel like I am one of the smarter members of the forums. I am a very creative person and I have been professionally graphics designing for the past 2 years. I am a pro at making people happy, without lying to them and sugarcoating things. I am a very honest person that does my best to represent the forum, my groups, and myself on or offsite. My grammar is near perfect and I only supply the highest quality of posts. Joining Wonderland would be an honor. The userbar is fantastic, but I only see that as a mere additive to the reward of being in the group. If my application is fully considered, I will be extremely happy. I have wanted to be in the group for quite a while to finally being in would absolutely mean the world to be! Thanks for your time.

Megan Fox

User is banned.
Glitter Milk said:
m8eQJ2F.png

9mIe66L.png

Re92T2H.png

Welcome!
Since I'm being rushed, I'll add more information about Wonderland in a bit. Let me just get the thread together.
A simple group for those to just hang out. There aren't many rules or anything to abide by. More of a lounge, a group of people who'll always be here to talk to.
9mIe66L.png

MlBnBCn.png

0% Warning level.
Must have been a member for 1 month +
If you're in more than 5 groups, don't bother applying, Josh -.-
Extremely active around the forum/subs.
I'm not a fan of rude and disrespectful, so no.
9mIe66L.png

h6WStYX.png

Just tell me about yourself. Background, goals, aspirations, hobbies, interests.
I won't have a member limit, but I will read through every application thoroughly.
So if you get ignored, better luck next time.
9mIe66L.png

63Zd9iG.png

@Astro | @Cronhound | @"Diamond supply" | @Divinitive | @Glitch | @Hobbes
@Hunt | @Illuminati | @"Jay-z" | @Joy | @Maintain
@Radical | @Rude | @"s.i.n" | @Swish
@Trap |@Triad
9mIe66L.png

The beautiful graphics were created by @Astro :)
I Hope i catch your eye

Background - My Real Name is T*l*er figure it out im on probabtion for a year cause cops sock fot donuts
Goals - My Goal Is to Become a highly trusted member on fk and friends with everyone
Aspirations - @Random Inspired Me To Post His Username
Hobbies - Modding, Smoking The Reefer cause idc if im on probation ik when i get drug tested
Interests - reefer, sex, reefer, modding xbox

(Im Not addicted to reefer)

Trick

User is banned.
Recoveries said:
I Hope i catch your eye

Background - My Real Name is T*l*er figure it out im on probabtion for a year cause cops sock fot donuts
Goals - My Goal Is to Become a highly trusted member on fk and friends with everyone
Aspirations - @Random Inspired Me To Post His Username
Hobbies - Modding, Smoking The Reefer cause idc if im on probation ik when i get drug tested
Interests - reefer, sex, reefer, modding xbox

(Im Not addicted to reefer)

Stop tagging random.

I might hve 2 bsh ur fookn skull 1n

Trick

User is banned.
Recoveries said:
hes causing me to do it i cant help it but imma stop now nB4 Spam Ban

5 percent of battery be back in 30 minutes

Stay sexy

Don't let me miss out on much

Homie

Background: I'm 15, I live in the UK.
goals: I want to be a radio Dj.
aspirations: Graphic Design, creating music.
hobbies: collecting music, thrifting, buying clothes.
interests: i'm interseted in pretty much anything and i'll have a go at anything!

Hope you consider me for your group, The userbar is beautiful.

Let me know buddy!

gnarly

Power member.
x4Mdhl5.png

I tried to do an application like the thread but I guess it didn't work out. I mean it could've looked worse.​

Glitter Milk

Thank you to everyone who applied.
I just invited another batch in, sorry for the delay.
Please read the requirements before even bothering. Thanks.

@Madness Welp, come back when you don't have that 10% :p
@Kool Thank you! No one is stopping you.

Please remain on topic in my recruitment thread.

Ascending

User is banned.
Glitter Milk said:

Thank you to everyone who applied.
I just invited another batch in, sorry for the delay.
Please read the requirements before even bothering. Thanks.

@Madness Welp, come back when you don't have that 10% :p
@Kool Thank you! No one is stopping you.

Please remain on topic in my recruitment thread.

I defiantly will, I am losing it soon!

Sarcasm

College: Electrical Technician
I'm not sarcastic. I like to have fun and enjoy being on FK. I'm good with everyone. (I think)
Warning level 0%
I will wear the ub!

Anthem

Power member.
i think wonderland needs a sushi chef

Apache

User is banned.
I would love to apply.

About me Name is Apache, I am a chill 19 year old. I am starting up my own real estate business and going to be buying and reselling houses as often as possible. I love playing the xbox 360 favorite games right now are Borderlands, Destiny and CoD a bit. I love graphics and art as a whole; I love listening to music, drawing, reading comics, dancing (privately) and working with photoshop some.
Some hobbies of mine are shooting basketball, playing games, drawing, watching some tv shows, hanging out with friends.

Why I am looking for a group I am looking forward to contributing towards the community as a whole and the marketplace as well. I am looking to make friends, contacts and connections.

Thank you for revising my application!

Monster

User is banned.
Hello, my names Luis, im about 22 years old, Hispanic(Mexican), I currently am striving my psychology degree, and i'll also major in photography, I enjoy taking pictures, hiking, adventuring around in forests, caves and such. I am a HUGE gamer, so I enjoy shooting sht up and wrecking zombies whenever I have time. I'm currently a baker, I make verity of breads, from italian, french, peasent and so on, I also make scones, cinnamon roles, babka roles, and a ton of other sweet breads like banana, blueberry, pumpkin, lemon, apple.. Well I don't meet the requirement of having 5 or more groups but I hope you can look past that as getting into groups isn't so easy.

@Glitter Milk

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Hi Ova, it's been a while since we talked.
@'hobbes' and I are friends again.
I'm Arrest or Gunnar, I've hesitated to tell people my real name but whatever.
I like to be on Xbox, browse this wonderful site @'philly' has made for us, use IG and tumblr, and listen to music.
I don't know what I would like to do with my life yet, I'm currently working at a nursing home in the evenings and volunteering at a local elementary school.
Have a nice day Ova. : )