• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wonderland.

Glitter Milk

666 said:
Hey i wanted to see if i can get in your group man seems like a cool group and my nigga @Beam is in there.
Did you even read the thread?

If you did, re-read. I don't think you comprehended.

Wax

User is banned.
Hi my names Ajay and i'm 17 years old. I grew up in chicago but now live in Michigan. some of my hobbies are photography, seo, and also graphic design. I would really love to join this group. so please keep me in consideration.

Cain

User is banned.
Hiya, I'm Kaine, I'm 19, In my spare time I like to skateboard, mess around in FL studio, and Ball with my homebois
I'd like to join the group to make some new friends and bring based discussions in the sub-forum.

um yeah, that basically it. woop swag.

Myra

User is banned.

Glitter Milk said:
m8eQJ2F.png

9mIe66L.png

Re92T2H.png

Welcome!
Since I'm being rushed, I'll add more information about Wonderland in a bit. Let me just get the thread together.
A simple group for those to just hang out. There aren't many rules or anything to abide by. More of a lounge, a group of people who'll always be here to talk to.
9mIe66L.png

MlBnBCn.png

0% Warning level.
Must have been a member for 1 month +
If you're in more than 5 groups, don't bother applying.
Extremely active around the forum/subs.
I'm not a fan of rude and disrespectful, so no.
9mIe66L.png

h6WStYX.png

Just tell me about yourself. Background, goals, aspirations, hobbies, interests.
I won't have a member limit, but I will read through every application thoroughly.
So if you get ignored, better luck next time.
9mIe66L.png

63Zd9iG.png

@Astro | @Beam | @Chapter | @Cron | @"Diamond Supply"
@Divinitive | @DSQO | @Glitch | @Gnarly | @Heaven
@Joy | @Kyoto | @Lurids | @offensive | @One
@Swish | @"The anarchy" | @Triad
9mIe66L.png

The beautiful graphics were created by @Astro :)

Background- Hi, I'm Andrew Styles. I'm 16 turning 17 in December! I'm black and Dominican. Raised in New Jersey, born in Florida.

Goals- To be known in FK/Professional Hockey Player. Nurse, actor.

Aspirations- @Ascending helped me out a lot.
Even out of FK. Love that scrub. <3

Hobbies- Fuck bitches, get money.

Interest- Music, and Girls.

Ascending

User is banned.
Pipulp said:
Background- Hi, I'm Andrew Styles. I'm 16 turning 17 in December! I'm black and Dominican. Raised in New Jersey, born in Florida.

The spam was just to god damn real.

Myra

User is banned.
Ascending said:
The spam was just to god damn real.

LMAOOOO, what the fuck just happened? If I get banned.

Astro

User is banned.
Piplup said:
LMAOOOO, what the fuck just happened? If I get banned.

Just edit you post man. There was probably a network error.

User is banned.
666 said:
@Glitter Milk

Hi my name is 666i am 16 years old and i really like to do graphics and play competitive Call Of Duty. But besides internet stuff i really like to play basketball and hang out with freinds. I hope to be a Designer or Animator when i get older. i hope to go to college for that two. This group looks really cool and hope i can get in and my friend is in here @Beam and he is really cool and told me to apply.

P.s - sorry for my last application Glitter Milk.

I fixed my app :) hopefully i can get in this awesome group now.

Wizardry

Onyx user!
Hey my names EB or Wizardry I'm 19 and enjoy editing making and mixing music along with this strange addiction to online usernames :S I'd love to be a professional musician but thats the dream more realistically I'd love to get into Computer Forensics or in media editing TV shows and Ads etc. I'd love to be in Wonderland for 3 reasons, The meaning is great I love all the magic stuff :p The user bar looks insane! and I've been looking to finally settle down into a nice group!

Thanks for your time! :)

Luxury

User is banned.
Background: I'm a male, pretty much Italian and German.

Goals: Get a job within the field of Culinary or Information Tech and drive a Porsche 911 GT3.

Interests: Playing First Person Shooters, learning to code, cooking, and dealing in SM's.

How will you benefit the group? I will be very active, as I'm online a lot of that day. I will bring good quality posts.

Why you want to be in this group: I want to be part of another community within FK. People I know I can trust and have a good time with.

Loudpack

Onyx user!
Hey, I'm Jojo, I'm 15,and In my spare time I like to play xbox, go outside, go on ig, look at some funny pics/videos, and smoke that loud
I'd like to join the group to make some new friends and be active in the sub-forums

Yeah kthxbai :)

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
Background: Hispanic kid raised in the ghetto, never really fit in so I do this for fun. GG.

Goals: I'm going to gym everyday I can to get in shape/get bigger (muscle wise). Trying to be a coast guard/just be in the army in some type of way. After that just have my mom retire and have her living the easy life.

Interests: Baseball/sneakers (not as much anymore) I like meeting new people/hanging out with friends.

How will you benefit the group? Keep the sub forum active as much as I can. Giveaways/ represent that sexy UB.

Why you want to be in this group: I've asked you before when you had it kinda private that I was going to try and join I just never got the time to make an app.
-
I say this a shit ton but sorry for the spelling errors I'll try and fix it over time but it's midnight and I'm running on two hours of sleep.

Glitter Milk

Hello everyone!
I've gone ahead and read through the applications;
Congrats to those of you who made it, you should have received a PM from me.
To those of you that didn't, better luck next time.

matthew

Power member.
Background: 13 years old, living in Thailand.
Goals: To be known as a nice/cool kid with good rep.
Hobbies: Making song/films, spending time with friends, spending time online.
Interests: I have far too many interests to list on here, so I'll just say I'm interested in a lot of things.

Luxury

User is banned.
Background: I'm a male, pretty much Italian and German.

Goals: Get a job within the field of Culinary or Information Tech and drive a Porsche 911 GT3.

Interests: Playing First Person Shooters, learning to code, cooking, and dealing in SM's.

How will you benefit the group? I will be very active, as I'm online a lot of that day. I will bring good quality posts.

Why you want to be in this group: I want to be part of another community within FK. People I know I can trust and have a good time with.

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
Background: Male from the US that enjoys having fun.

Goals: Get a job and be able to support myself by the age of 18. Become a sponsored skateboarder.

Interests: Playing Competitively in games (Call of Duty and CSGO), Photography, Graphics Designing, Skateboarding, Marketing, and anything tech related.

How can I benefit the group?: I am very active on this forum and always helping people. I can be active inside the SF and help all the members if they need it. I am always contactable in some way.

Why do you want to be in this group?: I want to be in this group because I think I can bring positivity to the group and I feel like I can make some great new friends in here. It would be a great opportunity for me. I love helping people out in anyway I can.

Shiver

Hey Glitter Milk, I'm Shiver and I'm very interested in joining Wonderland! I have been on for more than a month and have 0% warning level.. I'm only in 1 group I believe as well! I can be extremely active in the sub forums if that's what you wish.. I always try and be the nicest and not rude at as well as I don't wanna have a bad reputation ;( Well this is about it.. I will also use the UB most of the time if I do get in as I really like it :^)

Please let me know! :)

EDIT: I did not notice the application part so I guess I'll continue with that below!

A little bit about me that you may not know is I'm 13 and I enjoy buying/selling SM's and chilling on Xbox. One of my goals is to do good in school and get good grades.. ;] I don't really know what else to say except that I hope I make the cut! : )

Cybering

User is banned.
Background:
I'm 17 Chilling in a basement of a house in the US.

Goals:
Online: Get known on FK, Get 100 Rep, Get 150 posts

hobbies:
Gaming, Chatting on kik, PS3, Lifting Weights

Interests:
Tecnology (referring to my last username The Tech Guy, FK

Korora

User is banned.

m8eQJ2F.png

9mIe66L.png

Background:
My name is Reset (Formally Gumball), I am 16 Years of age, I am a Semi-Advance Web Developer & White Hat. I have taken General Computing Courses in School for about 2-3 Years (My Main Focus Points), I love to listen to Rap & Dubstep, I found ForumKorner by meet east friend Google and I really liked the place so I upgraded & I have dedicated myself to become a active and friendly member of the community.

Goals:
Master the Field of Web Development
Become a Professional White Hat.
Getting accepted into MIT.

Interests:
Computing / Technology
Web Development
Gaming
IT Security

How will you benefit us:
If I get accepted into Wonderland, I will benefit by being active and friendly with in the sub-forum and bring original HQ content with in the name of the group. I will make a few contests with in the group name also.

9mIe66L.png