• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wonderland.

Glitter Milk

Glitter Milk said:

If you're in more than 5 groups, don't bother applying
Just a quick reminder for those who missed it.

Fiend

User is banned.
I'm not even going to bother with this, but gluck with your group.

One

Anime said:
oh I thought it was under 5 groups ;l I HAVE A CHANCE!

You made me laugh when you said "I'm about 22" like you aren't sure how old you are.. Like you came out of the womb and the doctor scribbled your birth certificate in crayon or some shit. All it says is a year. That's it.

Monster

User is banned.
ⅉⅇⅆⅈ said:
You made me laugh when you said "I'm about 22" like you aren't sure how old you are.. Like you came out of the womb and the doctor scribbled your birth certificate in crayon or some shit. All it says is a year. That's it.

he did, it was a tragic day for my family we thought he was demented ;l

Glitter Milk

I've been away for a bit, but I'm still accepting new members. If you do meet the listed requirements, feel free to leave an application. Within the next week or so I'm going to read through them, and if accepted, you will be notified via PM :)
Thank you! have a good week.

Bubble Buddy

User is banned.
I am going to apply because your sexy soon bæ :)

Itanimulli

User is banned.
I'm Fortify, a.k.a. Casual. I'm an avid FK member that has a great sense of humor and just fun to talk to. I would love to be apart of Wonderland because who the hell doesn't want to be in a group called Wonderland?

I'm 14, freshman in high school. I'm a percussionist (front ensemble in our band), graphic designer, and I am very social.

Beam

Power member.
Hey @Glitter Milk,

My name is Beam and I am 16 years old, I love forums and am an Xbox fanboy for life.
I am literally in love with the Wonderland userbar as it just feels like classic Disney or something to me.
I am very active, have 0% warning, no neg reps, and I am a really chill guy. I will keep the subforums alive to help with the new rules and too keep up with everyone!

Really would appreciate getting into this as I have admired the group for awhile, thanks! :)

nadav

xbox: nadav
A bit about myself: I'm thirteen and have been living in Thailand almost all my life.
Background: I was born in Israel, and then a month after I moved to Hong Kong and then on after two years I moved to Thailand.
Goals: I wish to make this forum a friendly and better place, as to also getting the Power upgrade!
Hobbies: I love to skate, surf, game and DJ in my free time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application, I hope I get accepted!

@Glitter Milk

dSqo

Power member.
This is actually such a nice group @"Glitter Milk"

I'd love to be a part of this group, I'm 18, I'm Irish, I'm currently in college studying social media and IT, I also work in a factory while I go to college and I run a lot of huge social media accounts on Twitter and Instagram, and can run many giveaways for the group. I'm looking for a really nice group and I think this could be the one for me. I'll keep very active in the sub forums and help out all members of Wonderland.

Contact info:

Kik: Heaven

Glitter Milk

If you don't at least check in, You'll be kicked.
Just cleaned the list up again; If you think you can manage actually being in a group, feel free to apply.
Good luck everyone.

Rack

Power member.
I am from a small town outside of Houston, TX. My goals in life are to become a pro tennis player and I think I have the ability. Most people will never have belief but I do. Tennis is what I am always doing. I go to practice 3 times a week and have school tennis on Thursday. I do tournaments once a month on the weekend both Saturday and Sunday. I used to be @Tennis, but that got boring. I like @Rack a lot more. I really hope you consider me because this usergroup seems really chill. thanks man and I hope you let me in.

User is banned.
@Glitter Milk

Hi my name is 666i am 16 years old and i really like to do graphics and play competitive Call Of Duty. But besides internet stuff i really like to play basketball and hang out with freinds. I hope to be a Designer or Animator when i get older. i hope to go to college for that two. This group looks really cool and hope i can get in and my friend is in here @Beam and he is really cool and told me to apply.

P.s - sorry for my last application Glitter Milk.