• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weight Lifting

SGOD

I was wondering if anyone here lifts weights? If so, post your maxes.

My maxes as of now:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 205
Bench: 310
Squat: 375
Power Clean: 245
Dead Lift: 495

Ace

Power member.
I take a class in High-School
Weight:145
Max:125

Ace

Power member.
This is my max for bench press.

SGOD

These are my maxes as of now.

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200
Bench: 285
Squat: 345
Power Clean: 225
Dead Lift: 495

SGOD

acrocide said:
Very nice stats! Do you compete in power lifting or bodybuilding competitions?
I play football so we have a lifting program at our school. We lift weights 3 times a week year round.

Philly

Power member.
I do 50 25 lb dumbbell curls for each hand every morning. It's not the max I can do though. I just do it to stay in shape, as well as doing 50 push ups, and sit ups a day.

SGOD

Philly said:
I do 50 25 lb dumbbell curls for each hand every morning. It's not the max I can do though. I just do it to stay in shape, as well as doing 50 push ups, and sit ups a day.
That is a very nice habit. I'm also starting to do some push ups/sit ups everyday. It really helps you stay in shape.

Philly

Power member.
Jman said:
That is a very nice habit. I'm also starting to do some push ups/sit ups everyday. It really helps you stay in shape.

Yeah and I need it, I haven't been too active lately working on the computer, and shit doesn't help at all. lol Working out a little a day though should help. I wanna get my six pack back before spring. Hopefully I can do it. :)

SGOD

Philly said:
Yeah and I need it, I haven't been too active lately working on the computer, and shit doesn't help at all. lol Working out a little a day though should help. I wanna get my six pack back before spring. Hopefully I can do it. :)
Yeah just do some crunches each day and eat right and I'm sure you could your six pack back easily.

Volation

I weight lift for Football but thats year round training for me :)

Philly

Power member.
Jman said:
Yeah just do some crunches each day and eat right and I'm sure you could your six pack back easily.

Yeah I do 50 crunches a day. I eat decent. Not right now though rofl. All this chocolate, and cookies because of Christmas you know. lmao

SGOD

Volation said:
I weight lift for Football but thats year round training for me :)
Same here. What are your maxes?

Volation

weight : 134
max : betwen around 100 ;)
i almost killed my self at 110... sad day. good thing my bud was there to break the fall!

you guys might not care but my dad won the contest for strongest man in the city in North Carolina in the late 1980s
He still has the news paper!

SGOD

Volation said:
weight : 134
max : betwen around 100 ;)
i almost killed my self at 110... sad day. good thing my bud was there to break the fall!
Ha ha. Glad to see you are alright :p

I remember when that was my max. Good times!

Philly said:
Yeah I do 50 crunches a day. I eat decent. Not right now though rofl. All this chocolate, and cookies because of Christmas you know. lmao
Yeah same here. I've been eating way too much junk food too. lol

Volation

Jman said:
Ha ha. Glad to see you are alright :p

I remember when that was my max. Good times!

well im probobly younger than you .. how old are you?