• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Weight Lifting

SGOD

Volation said:
well im probobly younger than you .. how old are you?

Leafs

Power member.
I will test this. I haven't worked out in a week and a half so.

BTW I am 16.

Acrocide

User is banned.
Jman said:
What do you mean by compound workouts?

Workouts that target almost all the muscles in the body. I do isolation. For example: Monday=Back & Bicep. I train my muscles in categories. I do back and bicep together, because both of those muscles are pull muscles. Tuesday=Chest & Tricep. Both are push muscles. If you work your muscles out like this you will receive much more rapid gains. Then if you get really big into it you can do 2 months of isolation, and then after that do 2 months of compound. It's called muscle confusion, and that is where the most rapid gains can be achieved. Also your diet means just the same as your workout. No diet=Not as fast of results.

SGOD

acrocide said:
Workouts that target almost all the muscles in the body. I do isolation. For example: Monday=Back & Bicep. I train my muscles in categories. I do back and bicep together, because both of those muscles are pull muscles. Tuesday=Chest & Tricep. Both are push muscles. If you work your muscles out like this you will receive much more rapid gains. Then if you get really big into it you can do 2 months of isolation, and then after that do 2 months of compound. It's called muscle confusion, and that is where the most rapid gains can be achieved. Also your diet means just the same as your workout. No diet=Not as fast of results.
Yes I only do compound workouts to increase my overall strength. Occasionally we will do isolation workouts for our biceps but that's just about it.

Buyars

User is banned.
Jman said:
These are my maxes as of now.

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200
Bench: 285
Squat: 345
Power Clean: 225
Dead Lift: 495

16 and bench: 285 are you fucking kidding lol im 17 and i do 200 thats got to be some kind of joke :p

SGOD

Buyars said:
16 and bench: 285 are you fucking kidding lol im 17 and i do 200 thats got to be some kind of joke :p
Nope it is no joke. I got 300 lbs last monday :p
I can do the second most in bench at my school.

Money

User is banned.
I just sted benching. Im 16 too and can bench 145. My weight is 160. :p I think i can squat more or equal to you though! :p i dont deadlift anymore.

Leafs

Power member.
Anaerobics said:
I just sted benching. Im 16 too and can bench 145. My weight is 160. :p I think i can squat more or equal to you though! :p i dont deadlift anymore.

Pussy.

Leafs

Power member.
Anaerobics said:
Says you. You are all skin and bones..cant even bench the bar. (45 pounds)

I can do 120. Lets go downstairs. BTW we have to go to our hockey game get downstairs. Don't make me come get you.

SGOD

Dean Winchester said:
Dude a 224 KG dead lift at 16? too much beast mode bro, good shit.
Thanks man. I'll post my new maxes whenever we max out again. So far my bench has gone up to 300 lbs. Not sure about my other maxes though.

Famous

Power member.
Weight: 103
Height: 5'11"
Bench: 100
Squat: ?
Barbell Curls: ?
Dead-lift:?
is this good for my size?

SGOD

Gumm said:
Weight: 103
Height: 5'11"
Bench: 100
Squat: ?
Barbell Curls: ?
Dead-lift:?
is this good for my size?
Yes that's pretty good. If you can bench close to your body weight, you're in good shape.