• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Philly's alone. :(

Jared

Power member.
Good Luck with everything philly. I know you'll figure it out man.

Gym

based šŸ˜Ž
Very sorry to hear about this.
I'm sure the majority of us would love to assist you if necessary.
Hang in there! Good luck.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
GrĘ·Ę·d said:
I feel for you @"Philly", I can only imagine how much more work and shit that you're gonna have to deal with now.

This. I think we much share the same feeling. I didn't expect any of those Staff to end up like this. About time you gave @"Color" a chance over others. He's been here over 2 and a half years, with a lot more dedication than what Michael or anyone ever put. Kind of funny how everyone who got staff in 2014 let the power get over head and now banned.

Critical

Malachai
Jimmy said:
This. I think we much share the same feeling. I didn't expect any of those Staff to end up like this. About time you gave @"Color" a chance over others. He's been here over 2 and a half years, with a lot more dedication than what Michael or anyone ever put. Kind of funny how everyone who got staff in 2014 let the power get over head and now banned.
This. Lol, yes I didn't see it coming for any of them except leader. Figured his ass would do it sooner or later. I was very surprised when Michael did what he did, same with hope but that could've been a misunderstanding. Beware, not so much.Ā 

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Critical said:
This. Lol, yes I didn't see it coming for any of them except leader. Figured his ass would do it sooner or later. I was very surprised when Michael did what he did, same with hope but that could've been a misunderstanding. Beware, not so much.Ā 

Michael didn't have a sense of judgement. He is a 15 year old kid. I'm not commenting on Beware.

Shiver

Jimmy said:
Michael didn't have a sense of judgement. He is a 15 year old kid. I'm not commenting on Beware.
I am not shit talking Shawn but is 14.. I am not in any way shit talking just saying.. Lmao...
I'm 13 lol.

Tiger

User is banned.
Shiver said:
I am not shit talking Shawn but is 14.. I am not in any way shit talking just saying.. Lmao...
I'm 13 lol.

All the staff in 2014 besides color( I think) are 16 and under. Oldest was @narc (16) everyone else is younger

Greed

Power member.
Tiger said:
All the staff in 2014 besides color( I think) are 16 and under. Oldest was @narc (16) everyone else is younger
I assure you that I am at least 18.

Critical

Malachai
Tiger said:
Greed, Cannibal, and McLovin are above 16 years old. So was hope I'm pretty sure.Ā 

Tiger

User is banned.
GrĘ·Ę·d said:
I assure you that I am at least 18.
But you guys didn't get staff in 2014 ;), You @"Gr33d" @Mclovin @"Cann!bal"

Earl

Power member.
Definitely feel for you. Ever need anything, let me know. Running a forum like this can be hard, especially with no staff. Shame what they all did.

Greed

Power member.
Tiger said:
But you guys didn't get staff in 2014 ;), You @"GrĘ·Ę·d" @Mclovin @"Cann!bal"
Oh, I thought you meant anyone that was staff in 2014.

Tiger

User is banned.
GrĘ·Ę·d said:
Oh, I thought you meant anyone that was staff in 2014.
Nah I mean't the ones who received staff in 2014. I know your age lol your 1 year older than me :p u prick. With your loud ass fan lol.

Itanimulli

User is banned.
Wait, what the fuck happened to Beware?

Narc

User is banned.
Tiger said:
I'm almost 18.... not 16..............
Ā 

Fireworks

User is banned.
I tried to make you aware of the situation about a couple of your staff. But it was shoved under the radar.
I'm willing to help with anything you need. I can do styling, customization's, management, you name it. Believe it or not, I actually do know what I'm talking about when it comes to forum management and myBB software.
@Philly

Narc said:
I'm almost 18.... not 16..............
Ā 

*almost

Fireworks

User is banned.
Cam said:
You guys are making me feel old, i'm going to be 22 years old in less than 2 weeks.

Oh look, a member that's older than me. I'm 20. I don't turn 21 till next June, but alcohol is still one of my friends.