• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Philly's alone. :(

Summon

User is banned.
This is a really shitty situation. Hang in there, hopefully you'll find some qualified staff soon.

Jaii

I hope everything is going to go well for you, @Philly I'm already missing @Michael and now to see @Beware banned, It's a shame.
I also need to drop you a private message to question about the posting contest and when the prizes will be handed out.

м¢ℓσνιη

Tiger said:
All the staff in 2014 besides color( I think) are 16 and under. Oldest was @narc (16) everyone else is younger
I'm turning 21, not 16......

Sad to see that I thought great staff screw up. Thought that Michael would of been trusted but guess I was wrong. Sad as well once you screw up on the internet there really no hope for anyone trusting you again.....

Sucks to see this happen in the new year @"Philly". I heard about it on new years eve, but was away from any social media at that time. So only got time to reply now! 

Pandas

User is banned.
Graduation said:
doubt he wants some 2014 kid helping him out.
But then again cant hurt to offer.

And you joined in September.... 2014

54874683.jpg

αяυη

Power member.
Cam said:
You guys are making me feel old, i'm going to be 22 years old in less than 2 weeks.

You aren't old, I am 23 :c
Time is flying away these days lol

Gym

based 😎
I hope someone that is a good fit gets the position.

Why is age of such a concern?

Pandas

User is banned.
Hobbs said:
I think I am just gonna leave this conversation here :c

Okay.  Because you might of been 12 years older then me at some point... 

Gym

based 😎
I can only imagine how blown up Philly's alerts are right now.

Sam

What a bunch of low lifes. Embarrassing for them really, shows how shitty thier lives are.

Well, hopefully the next staff aren't as desperate.

Yuuki

Graduation said:
doubt he wants some 2014 kid helping him out.
But then again cant hurt to offer.

It doesn't matter what year I've joined its the fact that I would like to help @Philly out it's not even that I REALLY want to be Mod that bad, just want to add a extra hand.

Thanks for the input @Jason @Tiger

Flippy

Why don't you actually give positions to people who can actually do shit and implement new features and interact with the community, rather than be corrupt and post.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Of course the man's going to have 1million alerts. You guys have tagged him in like every posts....

I find it hard to get rid of like 5 alerts, imagine how many Philly must get rid of.

Anway, anyone know the link to the .php file for alerts? (If there even is one) 5 of mine wont go away.