• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Philly's alone. :(

Philly

Power member.
After the recent situations I have had with my staff members I am now alone. Obviously because of this it is 100% clear I am seeking assistance, at this time I would greatly appreciate it if people gave me extra patience as I have alot to handle. Please also note that asking me for staff positions what so ever is not going to help you what so ever, trust me if you are seeking a position I already know who you are!!!

At this point it is unclear what motivated any of these staff members in their recent actions and if you have absolutely any information on this please contact me in private, hell I may even compensate you for said information.

Anyways I just figured I would make this before people start blowing me up. I will now start responding to my insanely amount of private messages, and complete the Verified and Investors groups.

As always thank you and I appreciate each and everyone of you!

Seven

User is banned.
If you are looking for a good staff member, I know where to find one. (hint hint)
JOKING, but on a serious note, Beware was the only one I liked. Why did he have to do that, good luck on your situation.

Trojan

User is banned.
Thanks for taking the time to select me as the new staff member of ForumKorner, I appreciate it greatly.

BasedGod

User is banned.
What happened to @beware young blood

Shiver

Good luck with everything! Stay with us.

But you should seriously go in and reward the winners of the posting contest :p I really would like the power+ :p

Philly

Power member.
Seven said:
If you are looking for a good staff member, I know where to find one. (hint hint)
JOKING, but on a serious note, Beware was the only one I liked. Why did he have to do that, good luck on your situation.
What exactly is "that", curious what you heard or know. Thanks

Trojan

User is banned.
Philly said:
What exactly is "that", curious what you heard or know. Thanks

I heard he sold your FK groups that's why you b& him, that's what he told me.

Greed

Power member.
I feel for you @"Philly", I can only imagine how much more work and shit that you're gonna have to deal with now.

Professor

I messaged you on Skype. Hang in there, bud.

Pandas

User is banned.
I hope you find the perfect people. 
@Beware is the only one I liked anyways :p

EDIT: If @Lyrics is not on the staff team I will be very shocked. He is good with MyBB and has experienced.

Seven

User is banned.
Nokia said:
I hope you find the perfect people. 

@Beware is the only one I liked anyways :p
Seriously same here. I wasn't surprised with Hope and Michael banned, and neither did I care, but now Beware?
:( I think I am going to cry.

Ten

User is banned.
Let me know if you need anything philly, im always willing to help :)

Pandas

User is banned.
Seven said:
Seriously same here. I wasn't surprised with Hope and Michael banned, and neither did I care, but now Beware?
:( I think I am going to cry.

I know right.  I think I am going to boil bleach and drink it. 

Greed

Power member.
Moon Knight said:
Greed gets the better of people I think.
I work full time and am happy with what I have.

2015 could be interesting for FK.
Everyday is interesting for FK.

FeaR

Didn't see that coming at all but then again everyday something interesting happens.