• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Philly's alone. :(

Narc

User is banned.
This is really disappointing, now you know who the corrupt staff were.

Moon Knight

Jason said:
You, along with many users would be interested in "helping" out. I am not going to flaunt the idea that it is firmly tenure that counts, but I will patiently await the day a 2014 user is promoted to Staff or Moderator. Now let me be clear that it isn't impossible because tenure has very little bearing on becoming a forum team member, or at least should not solely dictate one's ability to moderate a forum. The more time generally means the more experience with the particular forum. If being a part of the forum team is your goal, by all means good luck, brother.

Any who. Not once in my three years as a member of Forum Korner and well over five years on online forums boards have I seen an entire Staff team disintegrate in the blink of an eye. It's truly a shame. This is what happens when money hungry hippos are given even the slightest chance to make chump change. Staff members are supposed to be a representative of the forum(s) they moderate. They're not supposed to "go out with a bang," especially after putting an endless amount of hours to become Staff and to maintain Staff. It is absolutely pathetic, but in the end, it is their time wasted. Not ours. You're all hopeless.

I truly hope this week's happenings have no bearing on users' thoughts toward Staff. This forum has had plenty of good Staff members that were not in it for the money or to scam innocent users. Don't let a few ignorant assholes diminish Staff's good side.

@"GrƷƷd", @"м¢ℓσνιη", @Poe, @"Cann!bal", @Justice, etc.

In a time of need such as this, I would like to leave this here for the users' sake. Good luck, ladies and gentlemen.
Tenure you say? ;D
Always good to see the old'ens.

Phenomix

User is banned.
Narc said:

I might be misunderstood, so please don't take offense to this, but are you suggesting that you knew that this would happen?

Pandas

User is banned.
Narc said:

Yet you left admin because you had a little park fight. 

I bet my life on @Philly

Ari said:
03b21a2e6c.png

If you are reading this, look behind you. I'm right there.

PM me his skype. 

I wanna know :p tell him to put it on PF. 

Monster

User is banned.
@Philly don't need no staff he's INDEPENDENT he need no man

X-Shadow

Once again, Staff should need to have a certain age as for the younger people, the face of money is attracting.

Kik

Power member.
@hope should be back soon to help you once you learn his side. I was with him in person yesterday and he needs to come back more active to help you from feeling "alone"

X-Shadow

1998 said:
That sucks admin hopefully you choose some responsible members!

I hope FK get's some mature and dedicated people as Staff. Kids have caused to much damage and drama.

Radical

Power member.
X-Shadow said:
I hope FK get's some mature and dedicated people as Staff. Kids have caused to much damage and drama.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, 'Philly Sans', 'fayet scripts', sans-serif]Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells... like a multi.

hqdefault.jpg
[/font]

X-Shadow

Radical said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, 'Philly Sans', 'fayet scripts', sans-serif]Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells... like a multi.

hqdefault.jpg
[/font]

A multi? Sir, you are wrong. I'm member on another forum and I have heard alot of the current drama here on FK, which is why I decided to register.

Envy

Grizzled
We're going to prevail over these obstacles, we always have. Just don't lose sight of that.

Narc

User is banned.
PaladinPHP said:
I might be misunderstood, so please don't take offense to this, but are you suggesting that you knew that this would happen?

I had no idea. People always used to call me corrupt, yet I'm still here.

Phenomix

User is banned.
Narc said:
I had no idea. People always used to call me corrupt, yet I'm still here.

Oh ok. Well, from a first impression standpoint, you don't seem corrupt, you seem like a knowledgeable guy. Anyway, sorry for accusing you. Sucks that this had to happen, though.

Andy

User is banned.
It's just so unorthodox to see them all get caught out or leave within the time span of one week.

Hopefully @'Color' & @'Rude' can help you out with the reports and whatnot until you sort out everything.

illusion

Triad said:
If you need a truthful and trustworthy Mod let me know @Philly I'd be more than happy to help you out.​

doubt he wants some 2014 kid helping him out.
But then again cant hurt to offer.

User is banned.
Don;t worry @/Philly you have me :p

LOL, but @Color should be staff he is a killer Mod!