• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official] The Barons - OPEN

Balkan#1

User is banned.
Nick/Name:Crawl
Country/State: The netherlands / Bosnia
How good are you at thinking on your feet: I'm good at football and much other sport :)
Is your opinion important to you: Yes, because I'm not the daily troll who just ignores everyone when I give my opinion, I always add statements to it.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program:On HF I have a few,threads about Religion,live, and outerspace living.

R3dWinter

Nick/Name:AJ/R3dWinter
Country/State:USA/ NY
How good are you at thinking on your feet:I'm like Muhammad Ali
Is your opinion important to you: Not the most important opinion in the world but pretty close.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program:No but going to law school in September.

Tzesi

Nick/Name: Tzesi
Country/State:Greece
How good are you at thinking on your feet: I believe I'm very good at it.
Is your opinion important to you: My opinion is extremely important to me.I'm also trying to bring statements that will make me stay to my word.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program:I have only participated in a few debates on various forums.

-paradox-

Nick/Name: -paradox-
Country/State: USA/I'm easy to dox. That's enough information, I apologize.
How good are you at thinking on your feet: Very good, on multiple occasions I've saved my ass from getting fired from my job.
Is your opinion important to you: Yes it is, and I can be stubborn. This doesn't mean I'm ignorant or a bigot whatsoever though. I am open minded unless statistics and studies are proving to be right or wrong.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: I have never been on a debate team or anything like it. Our school didn't have a debate team, my college might but I don't have the time to join. I am part of the Wraith on HF and have won the weekly debates. I think I'm winning another one tonight. =)

Diabolic

Nick/Name: Diabolic/Cameron
Country/State: United Kingdom / Manchester
How good are you at thinking on your feet: Very good as I have to do this in my every day job.
Is your opinion important to you: It is but it's more important to the people that overview it.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: If by this you mean debates then yes I have been involved in many debates before.

Texno

RE: [Official] The Barons - Closed

Nick/Name: Texno
Country/State: Norway
How good are you at thinking on your feet: Pretty good.
Is your opinion important to you: My opinion is my view.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: Not at the moment.

Erkii

Nick/Name : Erkii
Country/State : Estonia
How good are you at thinking on your feet : I believe, I'm pretty good. Not ego.
Is your opinion important to you : Not as important as others opinion.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program : I participate in every challene I am able to do.