• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official] The Barons - OPEN

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
RE: [Official] The Barons - Open Tomorrow

How many people will be able to join by the way?

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.

It shouldn't be much so you can keep it prestige and exclusive.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Mind explaining Sir?

Legend_mybb_import1694

Then it means that you're still an administrator from your old forum. Try visiting Admin-CP and see what happens.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Google it, but i'm currently working on the group signature. I'm trying to make it an animated one.

Its really shitty, yes I know that but I don't have much time.
1DHd3.gif

Legend_mybb_import1694

This is what it looks like, yeah I know its LQ but I don't have that much time:
s8VfP.gif

Zammyslave

Nick/Name: Zammyslave.
Country/State: Ecuador.
How good are you at thinking on your feet: I believe I'm quite good at it, I can manage with simple facts and build an idea around what I collect on the go (information).
Is your opinion important to you: Of course it is, when it comes to teaching or debating, it the most important for me. That doesn't mean I don't value other's opinions though.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: I've done it in class, my school didn't really have debate programs, but I love to do it. (Going to start studying Laws on Monday actually.)

This is an interesting group.

Phreak

User is banned.

Is there anyway you can change your icon away from a knight?
Your group is getting a bit too similar to the defenders with the whole shield/ sword.
I'm not trying to get in a battle, however, I don't want any other groups similar to the defenders.

Android

Nick/Name: Android
Country/State: Slovenia
How good are you at thinking on your feet: I'm really good on thinking on my own feet, I always try to do so.
Is your opinion important to you: Yes, yes it is. It's important just because this is my opinion, not someone else's opinion. I usually stay to my word, and you need to show me some kind of proof that I'll change my opinion.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: I've been apart of debates on various of different forums, but not directly on here, however I wish to change that. I've been in a few debate 'programs' in my school, and I simply love to debate things since people got different thoughts about specific things.

--------

Even though this isn't my thread, I would like to please you if you stop going so offtopic, this is a recruitment thread. All graphic requests can be done in the GFX Section or via PM, thank you.

I also must agree with Phreak, The Barons should use different graphics since it looks similar to The Defenders.

LMCampbell

User is banned.

lol. If you'd simply PMed me I could of set as leader sooner.
But anyway. Your now leader :)

Phreak

User is banned.

Nick/Name: Phreak
Country/State: US / TN
How good are you at thinking on your feet: I have great thinking skills and would consider myself a very intelligent person. I am able to think quickly and produce logical responses in a split second.
Is your opinion important to you: My opinion is very important to me, however, I do not let my opinions hurt others. I am cautious when debating, as I tend to be cut throat in my debating style. I will not lie, I enjoy winning, however, will not go out of my way to shut someone else's opinions down.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: I have, in fact, participated in several debate programs while I was in high school. I am a member of the National Forensic's Honor Society and have been awarded 3 state championships in debate and 2 in news broadcasting. I enjoy debating and have acted in several produced films. As an actor, I am able to use these skills to increase my live debates, in order to be more convincing and persuade people to side with my point of view.