• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Official] The Barons - OPEN

RE: [Official] The Barons - Open Tomorrow

Nick/Name:Cyrus/Le xar
Country/State:USA Massachusetts
How good are you at thinking on your feet:I think I am pretty good at it.
Is your opinion important to you:Yes very important if I have a opinion I will not let anyone else change it and I will argue till they have the same opinion also.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program:I was on a school debate team for a few weeks. I also enjoy debating a lot on forums.

Nick/Name: ROCKST★R
Country/State: Florida
How good are you at thinking on your feet: Very good, I took speech class and was on the debate team 3 years in a row.
Is your opinion important to you: Yes of course, without our opinions we would not be who we are. Because opinions differ us from other people.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program:Yes I have.

Sir

LMCampbell said:
lol. If you'd simply PMed me I could of set as leader sooner.
But anyway. Your now leader :)

Huzzah, thank you!

@Phreak: They're on totally different topics. The Barons is all about Debate and Philosophy. I just did the Knights since a Baron would give Land to the knights, which would then get passed down to the Serfs.

Legend_mybb_import1694

I agree with Sir, and I don't believe 'The Defenders' and 'The Barons' will get mixed up.

Android

Sir said:
LMCampbell said:
lol. If you'd simply PMed me I could of set as leader sooner.
But anyway. Your now leader :)

Huzzah, thank you!

@Phreak: They're on totally different topics. The Barons is all about Debate and Philosophy. I just did the Knights since a Baron would give Land to the knights, which would then get passed down to the Serfs.

He actually meant the images that The Barons will have, they're similar to The Defenders ones, other than that this is an interesting group.

I think it's enough offtopic now, this thread is mainly for applications.

Legend_mybb_import1694

I know what they meant Android, but back to the topic now. Sir, have you reviewed any of the applications yet?

Legend_mybb_import1694

RE: [Official] The Barons - Open In A Couple Hours

Mind recruiting at least one member before you leave? The reason I ask, is because I hate to be kept waiting...

Xypher

RE: [Official] The Barons - Open - Applications Reviewed

Nick/Name: Xypher
Country/State: Idaho, USA
How good are you at thinking on your feet: Better than most.
Is your opinion important to you: Yes.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: No I haven't, unless you count arguing with ignorant religious people online and at school a Debate Program.

Knight_mybb_import2516

Nick/Name: Knight
Country/State: United States
How good are you at thinking on your feet: Very
Is your opinion important to you: Yes, I am quite the stubborn debater
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: I have not participated in an officially recognized debate program.

Roobik

Who else got accepted? did I get accepted?

GameOver

User is banned.

Nick/Name: Kostas a.k.a GameOver
Country/State: Greece
How good are you at thinking on your feet: I think I am too feet, I play Center on ORFEAS (one Greek basketball team). I am training every with team every Monday,Wednesday,Friday and some days Saturday or Sunday. If I have free time I go for basket with my friends too.
Is your opinion important to you: Of course it is. I think for all people must be important. With your opinion take your decisions.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: I never have participated on official depate program, but every day I depate with my friends/family etc..

Mordalum

Nick/Name: Mordalum
Country/State: Punjab, Pakistan
How good are you at thinking on your feet: Pretty good :p
Is your opinion important to you: I suppose it is important to me.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: Yes, I have participated in a debate program.

Nick/Name: Wormag
Country/State: England
How good are you at thinking on your feet: Above average, my intellect is pretty high and so is my mana bar.
Is your opinion important to you: Of course, otherwise I wouldn't bother voicing it out.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: I do participate in debate programs whenever there are chances.

Wreck

Nick/Name: Wreck
Country/State: U.S.
How good are you at thinking on your feet: Well, I've been on MF for a good 3 months now and could definitely say that becoming admin/staff can really show how fast I can react to situations and such going on around here.
Is your opinion important to you: I only take my opinions seriously if they include most fact.
State whether you participate or have participated in a Debate program: On MF & HF I have been quite the debater, sometimes going 5 pages long on 1 certain worldly subject.

I hope this goes well.