• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Final Koin reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu

User is banned.
How does this make sense thoe ? Some people may have bought their koins threw the automated koin system , and since the were reset it was as if the item they paid for was taken back , pulled back . So does that mean everyone who bought threw the system can chargeback ? Because u took back a item you may have sold to them which is scamming . If this was a paypal > BTC exchange , its basically as if you took you paypal back after they payed u the BtC

Jamil

@hydrogen
Damn, I needed my koins to upgrade @jamils #1 bitch now I can't hold up my deal and now I am broke.

Torment

User is banned.
I think this was a good move. I don't see why you guys are all complaining, everything will work out in the future and koins will actually be worth something.

Nothing will happen if you guys keep on complaining. Just forget about it and move forward.

Good Job Staff

Kik

Power member.
Torment said:
I think this was a good move. I don't see why you guys are all complaining, everything will work out in the future and koins will actually be worth something.

Nothing will happen if you guys keep on complaining. Just forget about it and move forward.

Good Job Staff
dawg you've never had a koin just stop. You obviously don't care.

Torment

User is banned.
Kik said:
dawg you've never had a koin just stop. You obviously don't care.
I don't need to own a koin to see how an economy works.

dawg you've never been to school just stop.

Kik

Power member.
Torment said:
I don't need to own a koin to see how an economy works.

dawg you've never been to school just stop.
actually at school as we speak jokes on you(-: and you just leave you don't need to barge in on something you didn't participate in where everyone lost money that they could use to support themselves.

Jaii

*eating popcorn waiting for someone to be harsh*

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Kik said:
actually at school as we speak jokes on you(-: and you just leave you don't need to barge in on something you didn't participate in where everyone lost money that they could use to support themselves.

1.Why are you starting pointless shit with @Torment?
2.Why are you at school in summer?

Marvelous

Onyx user!
Wow. That will piss alot of people off who were trying to keep the Koin market going. Nobody will use Koins again, or at least i wont.

Raichu

User is banned.
Astro said:
If anybody is being ignorant it is you.

Am I lying when I say that you had hundreds 24 hours ago? What's to stop you from having hundreds tomorrow?

I'd be happy to accept the reset if I had full assurance that you or any other staff member were unable to generate koins and flood the economy as you have in the past. I don't think you realise that it is your own faults that the koin value is so low.

I seen a staff member paying someone like 30 koins go do their homework . And philly said he gave the staff 100 koins each 2 times "for their hard work as staff" , not saying they dont work hard just they did recieve free koins in a sense

Philly

Power member.
Destroying said:
I seen a staff member paying someone like 30 koins go do their homework . And philly said he gave the staff 100 koins each 2 times "for their hard work as staff" , not saying they dont work hard just they did recieve free koins in a sense

Wrong because the Koins I handed out where what I obtained legitimately from trades that I had accepted Koins in exchange for.

Raichu

User is banned.
Philly said:
Wrong because the Koins I handed out where what I obtained legitimately from trades that I had accepted Koins in exchange for.

and you gave staff members 100
Koins twice ? Does that count from upgrades , lottery tickets .etc or ones specifically people bought from u

Seven

User is banned.
Can we all stop fucking bitching? It is honestly annoying ME, and I am not even being bitched at. What is done is done. Stop hinting at your grief. Stop complaining, stop making comments, stop talking about it. It is over. No getting your Koins back.

@Philly you should honestly just close the thread. -_-

Narc

User is banned.
Destroying said:
Koins twice ? Does that count from upgrades , lottery tickets .etc or ones specifically people bought from u

Who cares what he did with his koins? Again this is website and he can
disperse of them how he want.

Michael

Destroying said:

It was an incentive.

Why are you arguing?

Day

Power member.
Philly said:
Well if that is your prediction for the Koin market I don't even want to hear any other predictions from you, they must be the most inaccurate I have ever seen...

How did I obtain those Koins know it all?

You think me or many other members on the forum don't know what the NewPoints plugin looks like on the admin side? You can give as many "Koins" as you want to any member of the forum, that's what you did to yourself in the past.

I remember I called you out on it and you're like, "It's my forum, I can do what I want" or some shit lol.

Philly

Power member.
Destroying said:

Some upgrades but ALOT of social mediums, gamertags, and XBL codes. Lottery, and all previous automated upgrades did not ever and will never touch my personal FK account.

Day said:
You think me or many other members on the forum don't know what the NewPoints plugin looks like on the admin side? You can give as many "Koins" as you want to any member of the forum, that's what you did to yourself in the past.

I remember I called you out on it and you're like, "It's my forum, I can do what I want" or some shit lol.

Yes in the past I have but I have not in a VERY VERY long time at least probably a year maybe more...

Raichu

User is banned.
Michael said:
It was an incentive.

Why are you arguing?

I dont have the right to voice my opinoin ? This is a forum site just stating facts that since as you've all said 1 Koin = 1 USD , so one of these users with 325 koins basically in a sense had 325 USD in his account which was "reset" or "taken" don't really see that as fair as many said they sold things for koins and did things for koins , which basically now they did it all for free . If anything i doubt the koin market is going to gain value because you too everyone koins away if anything decrease it as people will now thing its obselete to use this currency. What about the people who bought koins from forumkorner ? Since what the payed for was taking away do they get a refund for their payment , or else thats basicaly stealing .

Philly said:
Some upgrades but ALOT of social mediums, gamertags, and XBL codes. Lottery, and all previous automated upgrades did not ever and will never touch my personal FK account.

Thank you for clarifying that , i was not affected by this . Just stating my opinoin .

Michael

Destroying said:
I dont have the right to voice my opinoin ? This is a forum site just stating facts that since as you've all said 1 Koin = 1 USD , so one of these users with 325 koins basically in a sense had 325 USD in his account which was "reset" or "taken" don't really see that as fair as many said they sold things for koins and did things for koins , which basically now they did it all for free . If anything i doubt the koin market is going to gain value because you too everyone koins away if anything decrease it as people will now thing its obselete to use this currency. What about the people who bought koins from forumkorner ? Since what the payed for was taking away do they get a refund for their payment , or else thats basicaly stealing .

Thank you for clarifying that , i was not affected by this . Just stating my opinoin .

I did not mean my question in the way that you read. I simply asked why you were arguing? Apologies for the mispronunciation. The koin economy will rise, you have to take risks to make things better.

Status
Not open for further replies.