• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Final Koin reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day

Power member.
Michael said:
I did not mean my question in the way that you read. I simply asked why you were arguing? Apologies for the mispronunciation. The koin economy will rise, you have to take risks to make things better.

Personally, I don't think the economy will rise, I think it'll plummet. Why you ask?

Because, members are going to be afraid of working so hard to get a certain amount of Koins just for them to be reset again. This reset just gave members a reason to not care about Koins at all. Bet they won't even monitor how many Koins they have.

If I'm wrong, cool, but that's what it seems like at the moment. Philly says it's the "final" reset, but you never know what's to come in the future, he could have a change of heart and want to reset them again just because the economy isn't how he wants it to be.

Astro

User is banned.
Narc said:
Who cares what he did with his koins? Again this is website and he can
disperse of them how he want.

We care, because thanks to that mistake, the koin economy was inflated after staff practically started giving them out for near nothing. Eg. Michael buying a Tumblr for 100 koins (let's be honest, he wouldn't have got anything better than a semi/3 letter), and you Narc, for giving me 40+ for resizing two images, and who knows what else. We care because we suffered the consequence of the staff's actions.

I can understand your thinking when you decided to reset the market, but it was clearly not thought through. The inflation was not the fault of the community.

Epidemic

User is banned.
People should stop flaming @Philly . He decided to change my username for free because I lost koins. Its obviously not even compensation for 60 USD (if koins are 1:1) but its also 5$ more than he had to :)
Thanks! I can finally log in on mobile, instead of begging @"GrƷƷd" on skype for ages and failing all around!

Philly

Power member.
Astro said:
We care, because thanks to that mistake, the koin economy was inflated after staff practically started giving them out for near nothing. Eg. Michael buying a Tumblr for 100 koins (let's be honest, he wouldn't have got anything better than a semi/3 letter), and you Narc, for giving me 40+ for resizing two images, and who knows what else. We care because we suffered the consequence of the staff's actions.

I can understand your thinking when you decided to reset the market, but it was clearly not thought through. The inflation was not the fault of the community.

The thing is, is that it was absolutely no mistake... I purposely/knowingly reset everyone's Koins.

Has anyone factored in the fact that, what if I had just removed the Koin feature as a whole? Then what, you would all still be bitching, so instead of taking it out completely I decided to give it one last shot and see if we can get this to work. Keep in mind I never wanted the feature implemented in the first place what so ever, the community did. I do everything for the better of the community, you just don't see it I guess.

Fresh

Power member.
White said:
People should stop flaming @Philly . He decided to change my username for free because I lost koins. Its obviously not even compensation for 60 USD (if koins are 1:1) but its also 5$ more than he had to
yWRAP8W.png

Thanks! I can finally log in on mobile, instead of begging @"GrƷƷd" on skype for ages and failing all around!

That's nice of him, I wish I could get K.R.E.A.M and KoinWhore but I'm not going to complain. But i have faith that they can figure something out :)

Raichu

User is banned.
Just have a quick question ? How did @Narc & @Philly get 10 koins already ? I thought each post is worth 0.01 koin , with no selling koins they couldnt buy it & they didnt post 10000 times in 1 day .

Fresh

Power member.
Destroying said:
Just have a quick question ? How did @Narc & @Philly get 10 koins already ? I thought each post is worth 0.01 koin , with no selling koins they couldnt buy it & they didnt post 10000 times in 1 day .

It shouldn't matter how they got them, They are Admin / Staff of the site. So what if they started off with more koins upon the reset. @Philly and @Narc have the power to do whatever they want within the site, and whatever they end up doing there is a reason. We may have are say but nothing is set and stone, bitching about how they got more or about how the reset was unfair isnt going to go anywhere. The reset has been done and there is no going back.

Raichu

User is banned.
Fresh said:
It shouldn't matter how they got them, They are Admin / Staff of the site. So what if they started off with more koins upon the reset. @Philly and @Narc have the power to do whatever they want within the site, and whatever they end up doing there is a reason.

Actually if you stopped dickriding and read what philly stated , he said he hasnt give. Himself koins in almost a year so he wouldve been caught lying & wtf does being staff / admin status is their no equality ? They can " do whatever they want" as you say but thats not true

Fresh

Power member.
First off, I' not dickriding, you are very new to the site so you have really no say. And what are you to say Philly is making bad decisions it is his site. I had lost over 325 koins during this reset that are not coming back, sorry that you are getting agree about a reset that happened about 8 days after you joined the site.

And yes, if it is his site I'm pretty sure he can do whatever he want's. Not saying he should and he doesnt take advantage of being admin, he doesnt scam people nore does @Narc . Just because he did a koins reset doesnt mean he is doing whatever he want's.

Philly

Power member.
Destroying said:
To get the market actually moving a teeny tiny bit we both added 10 Koins each, 20 together. If you are going to complain about 20 Koins added that is really pathetic.

Raichu

User is banned.
Im in tears LMFAO @Fresh spells "angry" edits his post and spells it wrong again ... the intelligence is really lacking . Maybe you should stick to hosting lobbies because you are a actual idiot

Philly said:
To get the market actually moving a teeny tiny bit we both added 10 Koins each, 20 together. If you are going to complain about 20 Koins added that is really pathetic.

Not complaining i was asking a question.

Fresh

Power member.
Destroying said:
You can't even spell angry i don't know why im arguing with a dumb socially awkward fuck who slurps the nutsack of staff members on a forum site & and im far from angry it didn't affect me at all & continue to explain what join date has to do with logic ? But you probably can't because you have the brain capacity of a peanut .

Ok, your angry and immature I get that, but you shouldn't be arguing something you have no business a part of. Nice grammar buddy.

@Destroying I'm not going to argue with you, you can have your opinion and I can have mine. But you really shouldn't be worried about koins on a site, your 23 years of age.

Michael

Closing this, hope you don't mind Philly.

Seems like everyone has had their fair share of comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.