• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Final Koin reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astro

User is banned.
Narc said:
You are very ignorant.

If anybody is being ignorant it is you.

Am I lying when I say that you had hundreds 24 hours ago? What's to stop you from having hundreds tomorrow?

I'd be happy to accept the reset if I had full assurance that you or any other staff member were unable to generate koins and flood the economy as you have in the past. I don't think you realise that it is your own faults that the koin value is so low.

Narc

User is banned.
Astro said:
If anybody is being ignorant it is you.

Am I lying when I say that you had hundreds 24 hours ago? What's to stop you from having hundreds tomorrow?

What would be the point of us resetting the system then adding hundreds of koins to our selves? We arent selfish.

Astro

User is banned.
Narc said:
What would be the point of us resetting the system then adding hundreds of koins to our selves? We arent selfish.

That's exactly my argument, *applause* I'm glad you finally caught on.

Actions speak louder than words. Give it a week, maybe a month, it'll happen eventually and all of this will be for nothing.

Day

Power member.
Narc said:

I mean, it's happened before. Philly reset the Koins once before and he had a couple thousand when the reset happened, from what I can recall.

California

Power member.
Day said:
I mean, it's happened before. Philly reset the Koins once before and he had a couple thousand when the reset happened, from what I can recall.

I mean but the market wasnt as useful as it was when he did it just now. Thats like having a bank open and re-opening it and saying "Well fuck you , all youre accounts are closed and you lost your moeny. But feel free to open up new accounts".

Random

Haha I just gave @pandas 30 koins yesterday.

Damn, staff why you troll my friend?

Azazel

User is banned.
Koins will never be valued, the reset was just a bad idea. Look at it from this perspective,

You are selling a kik.
Someone offeres $7 and someone offeres 10 koins. Which would you take?

Loyal

Onyx user!
well look on the bright side guys! no more shitty koin offers on our social mediums!!!

Aura

Onyx user!
Wow thanks @Philly really fucking appreciate it.

Jaii

I was upgrading a user with my koins..Nevermind

Random

Re: RE: Final Koin reset

Pandas said:
Rip 30 koins i gave to you.

#the great fk depression.

Azazel

User is banned.
Pandas said:

Exactly, I made a deal with someone and now they can't upgrade me.

Philly

Power member.
Sector said:
Yeah, I was just listing chronological events of how I intended the future market to play out.. like a story. I wasn't listing rules..

Well if that is your prediction for the Koin market I don't even want to hear any other predictions from you, they must be the most inaccurate I have ever seen...

Day said:

How did I obtain those Koins know it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.