• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Final Koin reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envy

Grizzled
Perhaps Philly should just grant K.R.E.A.M, or something, to all those who had 100+ koins.

Fresh

Power member.
Valiant said:
Perhaps Philly should just grant K.R.E.A.M, or something, to all those who had 100+ koins.

That would be nice, but I am not sure how many non staff had 100+ koins beside me, and it would be hard to tell. Good idea non the less but i don't think that will happen. What we need to do is just let this go, see what @Philly and @Narc make of the reset and move on.

Faith.

I'm new, but I can tell that many members are devastated over this decision that @Philly made. How is this going to fix the "Koin Economy"? It's like resetting the Runescape economy. Stupid choice. You're just going to have members complain that they lost all of their Koins. Plus, I'm sure that many people actually paid for their Koins, so they just lost a crap-ton of money over your decision. Whatever, I don't even care.

Day

Power member.
Narc said:
The koin system will be worth a lot in the future. Just wait

What do you think this is, LSX? Lol Koins are never going to be worth a real penny, no one on here is going to sell nice ass SM's for some virtual forum currency lmfao.

Anyways, sucks that they got reset, again. Not for me, but for the people that had a ton that they worked hard for.

Spectrum

Onyx user!
Creep said:
This sucks, I had about 26 Koins!
So, I basically gave away a free Kik...

Never using Koins again...

I feel you.
I made a shit ton of sales and racked up like 22 koins, now I've just given shit for free it seems.

Vergil

Onyx user!
Wow all my coins are gone really? Ugh 14 coins that I worked for just gone like that... -_-

Spectrum

Onyx user!
Kik said:
There goes all respect to trading and buying koins (-: fucked me over for fucksake

I know, probably going to close my shop.
Oh well.

Mercedes

Power member.
Would be better if we were able to just sell koins for however much we wanted to. Glad I didn't trade anything for koins just to have them taken away.

Was nice when we could buy upgrades for other members for life time, not one year. That also kept up the activity of the site and brought more active members.

elite

Pun said:
If you can't buy buy or sell them what do you use them for? I'm confused.

That rule is temporary, you will be able to buy and sell them in the near future. :)

Color

187 said:
Would be better if we were able to just sell koins for however much we wanted to. Glad I didn't trade anything for koins just to have them taken away.

Was nice when we could buy upgrades for other members for life time, not one year. That also kept up the activity of the site and brought more active members.

A year is a long ass time to regain the amount necessary. That is, if they're even here that long. It takes like 3 months and you'll be right back to 25. Everyone purchasing upgrades for koins is in no way beneficial to the site. On top of that, it can help add a little value to koins by forcing users to pay others in koins for an upgrade.

Astro

User is banned.
All I can say is what the fuck. I'd planned to eventually purchase a UID or award with the 70 I have just lost.
A great way to discourage those who actually had any to ever bother using them again.

"They will be worth more in the future, just wait". - @Narc

Absolutely not. You'll just continue to generate your own for your own personal needs as you've done with me in the past, hence flooding the koin economy and rendering this reset redundant.

Narc

User is banned.
Astro said:
All I can say is what the fuck. I'd planned to eventually purchase a UID or award with the 70 I have just lost.
A great way to discourage those who actually had any to ever bother using them again.

"They will be worth more in the future, just wait". - @Narc

Absolutely not. You'll just continue to generate your own for your own personal needs as you've done with me in the past, hence flooding the koin economy and rendering this reset redundant.

Too bad I never did that, and no there will be a little ammount of koins in circulation. Why make up your own assumptions?

Astro

User is banned.
Narc said:
Too bad I never did that, and no. There will be a little ammount of koins in circulation. Why make up your own assumptions?

They are not assumptions, they are fact.

Just wait a week and you'll miraculously have a few hundred to yourself.

Random

Re: RE: Final Koin reset

Astro said:

@narc I wouldn't mind a few 'miraculously' appearing in my piggy bank ;)

Narc

User is banned.
Astro said:

You are very ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.