• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Team Check In/re-connect

Demon

Onyx user!
Hope things have leveled out man.
Got my kids birthday party tonight so it is going to be a busy busy day!
You wanna' talk about it dude?

Thanks for asking. Everything good here. We can talk on Discord or Tele if you still want to.
Hope things have leveled out man.
Got my kids birthday party tonight so it is going to be a busy busy day!

Good luck with that bro. And thanks for the support.

Last edited:

Demon

Onyx user!
Been binge drinking the past three days, going to try and NOT drink for the next week. I hate my alcoholism.

Aye man. I have family members suffering from the same thing so I understand how it feels and how difficult it is to kick. I hope you feel better and I will keep you in my prayers, for your recovery. All the best.

Matigo

just a guy
Aye man. I have family members suffering from the same thing so I understand how it feels and how difficult it is to kick. I hope you feel better and I will keep you in my prayers, for your recovery. All the best.
Thanks man, its getting easier but with my kids birthday parties over and stuff it should be easier.

Rare

Thanks man, its getting easier but with my kids birthday parties over and stuff it should be easier.
How much are you drinking each night though if you don't mind me asking, I enjoy the couple night time drinks

Rare

Anywhere from a 12 pack to a 18 pack a night. I start around 4pm.
How big of a bitch is it for you to wake up? That's what holds me back lol

Matigo

just a guy
How big of a bitch is it for you to wake up? That's what holds me back lol
Lately it has been hard, unless I have to work. Then I just take a hot ass shower right away and just deal with the little nausea throughout the first couple of hours.. idk shits hard, im drunk as fuck tyoing this right now lol

Demon

Onyx user!
Checking in. Work is being a pain in the ass sometimes other then that everything is Gucci. How’s everyone else doing?

Matigo

just a guy
Havent been on my computer in four days, had a falling out with my best friend online who I gamed with and made a decent discord server with. He completely said some fucked shit and now I am disconnected from even gaming.

Demon

Onyx user!
Havent been on my computer in four days, had a falling out with my best friend online who I gamed with and made a decent discord server with. He completely said some fucked shit and now I am disconnected from even gaming.

That’s foul. He sounds too comfortable with your online communications and like he didn’t really value your friendship. Just my opinion though. I hope things rekindle between you two eventually.

Matigo

just a guy
That’s foul. He sounds too comfortable with your online communications and like he didn’t really value your friendship. Just my opinion though. I hope things rekindle between you two eventually.
I have been working on a website/forum/garys mod server/minecraft server/discord bot etc. and he was completely down for it, and then he said he lost motivation so I demoted him because I want people who are motivated and dedicated to helping, and he threw a huge fit and got completely disrespectful. I ended up deleting the whole discord server and restarting. It happens though.

Demon

Onyx user!
I have been working on a website/forum/garys mod server/minecraft server/discord bot etc. and he was completely down for it, and then he said he lost motivation so I demoted him because I want people who are motivated and dedicated to helping, and he threw a huge fit and got completely disrespectful. I ended up deleting the whole discord server and restarting. It happens though.

That’s awesome bro about making your own site/space, mad props too because that ain’t easy either.

And so pretty much he just stopped putting in time to work on the server and you took over control to keep working on it? Hopefully I understand correctly lol. That’s pretty fucked. I had a similar experience with a business venture between me and a old high school friend. He got lazy and wanted to work a job (for most of the time) instead of focusing on making boards.

Good luck though my dude. If you ever need a beta tester or something I can help.

Matigo

just a guy
That’s awesome bro about making your own site/space, mad props too because that ain’t easy either.

And so pretty much he just stopped putting in time to work on the server and you took over control to keep working on it? Hopefully I understand correctly lol. That’s pretty fucked. I had a similar experience with a business venture between me and a old high school friend. He got lazy and wanted to work a job (for most of the time) instead of focusing on making boards.

Good luck though my dude. If you ever need a beta tester or something I can help.
When it comes to the website, me and my developer have done all the work. Custom discord bot, and now today we are hoping to start work on our minecraft spawn hub. The people who were my staff didn't do anything to help except stay active in the discord and use it a lot. When they stopped doing that, thats when I demoted. Its sad but it happens. Add me on discord scuba#4200 I would always be down for help.