• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Team Check In/re-connect

Moon Knight

Wishing everyone a blessed morning and a blessed day. Today is my birthday so I will probably not be on later.
Happy Birthday. Hope you have an awesome one.

Demon

Onyx user!
Happy Birthday. Hope you have an awesome one.

Thanks my guy. I did. Got this sick rental spot for a few days. Smoked until I choked and chilled with my baby mama and ate some bomb food. All around good time.

Moon Knight

Thanks my guy. I did. Got this sick rental spot for a few days. Smoked until I choked and chilled with my baby mama and ate some bomb food. All around good time.
That sounds like it was awesome.
I came down with the flu (thankfully not covid) so been chilling for a few days.

Rare

Appreciate you boys that still check in on the occasion to catch up, new week let's get it

Rare

even when I get enough sleep it’s never enough sheeit

hope everyone is well
Any sleep apnea in your family line? No matter what if its 4-12 hours I wake up exhausted from it (self diagnosed lol)

Rare

not sure honestly, I’ll have to look into it
Get a sleep app on your phone and see if you turn a lot or snore a lot

Demon

Onyx user!
Get a sleep app on your phone and see if you turn a lot or snore a lot

Also, If he is covered under insurance he can try to get an appointment for one of those sleep study tests centers. They make it a lot nicer experience then it seems. You basically spend the night in a hotel-looking room and they study how you sleep.

I have breathing problems and snore within my sleep so this test actually helps point out what’s wrong lol. Insurance covers most of it, if not all of it too.

Moon Knight

Demon

Onyx user!
I hope everyone is having a decent day, my son turned 3 years old today!!
Fucking crazy!

Congrats. Happy Birthday to your son. Hope your son has a blessed day. I’m an expecting parent this year in mid may, So I’m looking forward to these types of things lol.

Last edited:

Matigo

just a guy
Congrats. Happy Birthday to your son. Hope your son has a blessed day. I’m an expecting parent this year in mid may, So I’m looking forward to these types of things lol.
I wish you the best of luck man, it truly is an experience of the lifetime, and I say the younger the better. I had my daughter when I was only 19 then my son a year later.

Demon

Onyx user!
Off day here on my end. Going to take it easy today. Everyone else ok today?