• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Team Check In/re-connect

Agony

discord: aguny
Suggested by @Moon Knight , this is an unofficial check in thread.
Many who come and check out FK nowadays are us old heads looking for that good old nostalgia of the good old days. It doesn’t mean better days aren’t ahead.

If anyone wants to chat personally, HMU on my personal discord : agony#6055

Feel free to also HMU on Xbox , I play CoD/GTA5 mostly . Tags I’ll mostly be on: zzs/i i

Love y’all FK crew:)

ps: feel free to also drops contacts here (disc/Xbox/ig/etc.)

Last edited:

Piece

cannaisseur
I'm checking in and I saw the suggestion and I'm happy to see it be tested out!

Demon

Onyx user!
Hey everybody. Love the idea behind this thread OP. Checking in to see how everyone is doing today. Just cashed out some coin today.

Moon Knight

Alright just checking up for the day, starting to slam a few beers down, how about you?
Going good! It's the weekend baby! :D

Hey everybody. Love the idea behind this thread OP. Checking in to see how everyone is doing today. Just cashed out some coin today.
Glad you like it. It's an idea we stole from HF but we're hoping that it'll get people active on FK again. Even if it's just in the one thread.

Agony

discord: aguny
hey guys. won’t lie I’ve been up and down. personally, I’ve take a route of sobriety as drinking has only deterred me from a straight path in life. It’s been real difficult, but I’m getting through. just battling amends I don’t think I’ll ever be able to make with people I’ve hurt while on my self destructive path. I guess I’ll have to only keep going forwards and quit looking into the rear view. sorry to be a Debby downer, but in reality I’m probably doing the best in life I’ve ever been in a sort of way. though I’m only too good at isolating myself from everyone, so I guess this is a way of battling against that as well.

I hope everyone is doing good in their real lives, and know some battles you may face don’t have to and shouldn’t be alone. it will only... destroy you further.

take care everyone

Matigo

just a guy
hey guys. won’t lie I’ve been up and down. personally, I’ve take a route of sobriety as drinking has only deterred me from a straight path in life. It’s been real difficult, but I’m getting through. just battling amends I don’t think I’ll ever be able to make with people I’ve hurt while on my self destructive path. I guess I’ll have to only keep going forwards and quit looking into the rear view. sorry to be a Debby downer, but in reality I’m probably doing the best in life I’ve ever been in a sort of way. though I’m only too good at isolating myself from everyone, so I guess this is a way of battling against that as well.

I hope everyone is doing good in their real lives, and know some battles you may face don’t have to and shouldn’t be alone. it will only... destroy you further.

take care everyone
Man I hope things get better, life is so rough and this world is so cold. Don't drown yourself man, if you ever need to talk I am here forsure.
Much love homie

Rare

Checking in still breathing and still on FK

Demon

Onyx user!
Checking in. Hope everyone is having a positive and fulfilling Monday.

Particles

Power member.
Checking in. I moved house recently and start first year of uni next month. The first lockdown had me reconsider my career ideas so now I'm studying games development, with the plan to then do a master's degree in Cyber Security :) will be debt free in 2 years as well FeelsAmazingMan (not counting the student loans lmao)

Rare

@agony If you ever need to reach out to someone just to vent and get stuff off your chest, drop me a line. We're here for you brother!

Hey @Rare

I'm checking in on this rainy Monday.
We must protect @agony at any costs. But hello MK how’s life treating you, if I remember correctly you’re living the European life right?