• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Team Check In/re-connect

Rare

Actually gonna try and stay sober tonight, smoking on those dabs though! How you doing?
I am doing a bit better.
Love to hear it, can't complain at the moment, been gaming a lot lately. Try to occupy yourself with something you don't normally do, helps a lot.

Rare

Dude hit me up on DISCORD lmao.
I am indeed drinking tonight fuck it.
I play on Xbox Series X don't really have a mic setup for pc

Matigo

just a guy
I play on Xbox Series X don't really have a mic setup for pc

Damn man, I wish I had a console but sadly I do not, as my kids use my TV more then me and my wife. Get into PC gaming and I can buy ya a mic bro, for real need more people to play with. No homo.
good morning fellas, it's monday again. hope you all have a good week.

Good morning, pretty early I would say for me to be on but I gotta get my daughter to school. Hope you have a good day and good week as well.

Demon

Onyx user!
Good afternoon everyone!

Been getting a lot done personally lately. Sold some crypto yesterday for cash. And now just looking to enjoy the rest of the weekend work free lol.

Matigo

just a guy
Last time I will be checking in for a while, I just found out my grandpa has leukemia and, I do not know how to process it.

Kudos everyone, till we meet again.

Demon

Onyx user!
Last time I will be checking in for a while, I just found out my grandpa has leukemia and, I do not know how to process it.

Sorry to hear the bad news brother. I pray and hope things get better for you. All the best for your grandfather and family.

Yuuki

sup guys, i still make beats lol

@prodshoki on instagram

Last edited:

Rare

sup guys, i still make beats lol

@prodshoki on instagram
Amazing to still see you around glad you're to see you still grinding.

Remember the good times Matigo, don't let it weigh you down, we all come and go one day. As long as the love was mutual just remember he's still looking down on you and wants to see you being the best man you can.

Last edited:

Matigo

just a guy

Remember the good times Matigo, don't let it weigh you down, we all come and go one day. As long as the love was mutual just remember he's still looking down on you and wants to see you being the best man you can.
I appreciate it way too much <3 much love to you and your journey.

Yuuki

What's good Rare! Long time no see!