• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

xbox 360 or PS3? (debate)

Iceninjas1

They're are pretty much the same. Xbox's Internet is safer, Ps3's Internet is free but remember when PSN crashed? Xbox = Things come out for it more. Ps3 = Comes out later but has some games Xbox doesn't have/ better quality?

Iceninjas1

They're are pretty much the same. Xbox's Internet is safer, Ps3's Internet is free but remember when PSN crashed? Xbox = Things come out for it more. Ps3 = Comes out later but has some games Xbox doesn't have/ better quality?

Codeaven

I prefer Xbox but i like PS3 also, Sony screw'd up hard time with Playstation security :/

strikerx

Just get a system that you have more friends on.

Spec wise there both similar, but xbox costs more in the end.

Reinier324

PS3, because the controllers are made for my hands.
+ Free online gaming.

Xyberzone

Xbox! Who can resist of the game Halo? It's so epic and sci-fi like.They even have multiplayer battle and ever better graphics . Try Halo:Reach! :D

toooot

WOW what a nice debate! It's hard to choose what is better because both of them brings us a great gaming experience. Both of them have a great performance, nice graphics and lots of great games. I think i choose them both. hahaha:1eye:

Domonizer

I have always loved playstation, so i say playstation cuz i have always owned one.
But PS3 i better cuz its free internet, better hardware and better controllers (IMO)
And i think 360 is better cuz you can flash it and download games.

But they are 2 great consoles.

kerex132

Xbox 360 vs Playstation 3 the war has started....

Xbox 360 is better if you just should gaming in my opion.
Playstaion 3 is better if you want to do allaround things.
Example: Look at bluray dvds,play some games

- kerex132

david15923

curtisknows said:
i'm personally for xbox 360 considering less kids (4-7 year olds) seem to play xbox360 because of im assuming the charging fee to buy online im almost postive no family would buy some little kid xbox live to chat up 10-20 year olds. so there-for im all for xbox not to mention they werent hacked XD

as a CONSOLE ps3 is better: the graphics are better, it has blu-ray, it has better exclusives, etc. but if you talk about the online, xbox is way better. It depends for example if you watch lots of movies and you dont want to play for online go for ps3. If you want to have a better online experience and you dont watch too many movies in bluray or you already have a blu-ray player go with the xbox. it's as simple as that ;)

david15923

curtisknows said:
i'm personally for xbox 360 considering less kids (4-7 year olds) seem to play xbox360 because of im assuming the charging fee to buy online im almost postive no family would buy some little kid xbox live to chat up 10-20 year olds. so there-for im all for xbox not to mention they werent hacked XD

as a CONSOLE ps3 is better: the graphics are better, it has blu-ray, it has better exclusives, etc. but if you talk about the online, xbox is way better. It depends for example if you watch lots of movies and you dont want to play for online go for ps3. If you want to have a better online experience and you dont watch too many movies in bluray or you already have a blu-ray player go with the xbox. it's as simple as that ;)

livingdeath62

I like PS3 better because of the free live, better graphics, and yeah it can play bluray. PS3 is an entertainment system with gaming features and the xbox 360 is a gaming system with entertainment features.