• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

xbox 360 or PS3? (debate)

curtisknows

i'm personally for xbox 360 considering less kids (4-7 year olds) seem to play xbox360 because of im assuming the charging fee to buy online im almost postive no family would buy some little kid xbox live to chat up 10-20 year olds. so there-for im all for xbox not to mention they werent hacked XD

curtisknows

i'm personally for xbox 360 considering less kids (4-7 year olds) seem to play xbox360 because of im assuming the charging fee to buy online im almost postive no family would buy some little kid xbox live to chat up 10-20 year olds. so there-for im all for xbox not to mention they werent hacked XD

curtisknows

Molock420

I still like ps3
Online is free
System is reliable, i've had mine for 2 years.
COnnections are stable most times

Molock420

I still like ps3
Online is free
System is reliable, i've had mine for 2 years.
COnnections are stable most times

Mr.Exo

Ps3, due to the free online and better online games. Xbox 360 is a rip off in my opinion.

Mr.Exo

Ps3, due to the free online and better online games. Xbox 360 is a rip off in my opinion.

vullie

haha, xbox 360 is better in online gaming, better servers, no crappy servers like ps3, no hackers

you pay for what you deserve, to play good online no crashing servers

vullie

haha, xbox 360 is better in online gaming, better servers, no crappy servers like ps3, no hackers

you pay for what you deserve, to play good online no crashing servers

naorx

I have both.. I like Xbox because it has better like without lags and I like PS3 because of God Of war 3 XD

naorx

I have both.. I like Xbox because it has better like without lags and I like PS3 because of God Of war 3 XD

Exodus

I like them both, they both have multiplayer, but I like PS3 most cause of the games.

Exodus

I like them both, they both have multiplayer, but I like PS3 most cause of the games.

ayaeve

It will much better, I mean PS3. Graphics wise it can't be compared to a XBOX as well as the and Play station has a free service on multiplayer features.

ayaeve

It will much better, I mean PS3. Graphics wise it can't be compared to a XBOX as well as the and Play station has a free service on multiplayer features.