• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

xbox 360 or PS3? (debate)

horisui

I prefer PS3, mainly because I don't have to pay just to play with other people online

horisui

I prefer PS3, mainly because I don't have to pay just to play with other people online

Xellos

PS3 is much better than XBOX 360, because the PS3 got better graphics and a better CPU.

Xellos

PS3 is much better than XBOX 360, because the PS3 got better graphics and a better CPU.

thevipnoob

well i have never used or gotten a xbox
and i've always been with playstation
i've got the 1,2,3
and i love them so i would say goooo playstation :D

thevipnoob

well i have never used or gotten a xbox
and i've always been with playstation
i've got the 1,2,3
and i love them so i would say goooo playstation :D

Get PlayStation 3. It has better graphics, better performance and online gaming is free. I don't really see any difference in online gaming quality between Xbox 360 and PS3. Also PS3 got a Blu-ray disc.

Get PlayStation 3. It has better graphics, better performance and online gaming is free. I don't really see any difference in online gaming quality between Xbox 360 and PS3. Also PS3 got a Blu-ray disc.

Noah2214

Nick Jonathanâ„¢ said:
The online gaming of the ps3 isn't very good. I don't like some of their products like headsets aand other stuff, and Xbox 360 has nice stuff and I think are doing good after Kinect came out.
It seems like Microsoft is more similar to the Wii ever since kinect, they just care about the games for the whole family.

Noah2214

Nick Jonathanâ„¢ said:
The online gaming of the ps3 isn't very good. I don't like some of their products like headsets aand other stuff, and Xbox 360 has nice stuff and I think are doing good after Kinect came out.
It seems like Microsoft is more similar to the Wii ever since kinect, they just care about the games for the whole family.

Well there is PS Move too. Also headsets is exclution of experience in playing online. You can play equally good and without headsets. Maybe PS3 isn't good with accessories but multiplayer is still good.

Well there is PS Move too. Also headsets is exclution of experience in playing online. You can play equally good and without headsets. Maybe PS3 isn't good with accessories but multiplayer is still good.

Noah2214

Yeah I am not very thrilled about PS move ever since I wanted to try it in best buy and nothing worked. Well, I guess that doesn't MS can top that with Hardware failure rates and I see frozen Xbox's in stores quite a bit.

Noah2214

Yeah I am not very thrilled about PS move ever since I wanted to try it in best buy and nothing worked. Well, I guess that doesn't MS can top that with Hardware failure rates and I see frozen Xbox's in stores quite a bit.

curtisknows said:
i'm personally for xbox 360 considering less kids (4-7 year olds) seem to play xbox360 because of im assuming the charging fee to buy online im almost postive no family would buy some little kid xbox live to chat up 10-20 year olds. so there-for im all for xbox not to mention they werent hacked XD

I would choose Xbox over Ps3 because Xbox has Halo and black ops and PS3 has only black ops. Also itis much Cheaper than PS3

curtisknows said:
i'm personally for xbox 360 considering less kids (4-7 year olds) seem to play xbox360 because of im assuming the charging fee to buy online im almost postive no family would buy some little kid xbox live to chat up 10-20 year olds. so there-for im all for xbox not to mention they werent hacked XD

I would choose Xbox over Ps3 because Xbox has Halo and black ops and PS3 has only black ops. Also itis much Cheaper than PS3