• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's your favorite type of music?

Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, House, Techno and one more genre which I can't remember right now.

Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, House, Techno and one more genre which I can't remember right now.

reack

For me i prefer RNB and POP Songs, this kind of genre of music is kickin' for me. I'm lot of fun hearing this kind of music genres.

reack

For me i prefer RNB and POP Songs, this kind of genre of music is kickin' for me. I'm lot of fun hearing this kind of music genres.

vinilimgenco

i'm an all-in-one person... LOL, i do play drums for my metal and alternative rock band... but i do sing RnB, Pop, oldies in some ktv bars.. and i sing wedding songs or religious/christian songs somehow... :)

vinilimgenco

i'm an all-in-one person... LOL, i do play drums for my metal and alternative rock band... but i do sing RnB, Pop, oldies in some ktv bars.. and i sing wedding songs or religious/christian songs somehow... :)

Sparkliecandy

My favorite type of music is pop. Well to be specific its korean pop music. I can go with japanese pop music sometimes as well as I pretty adore animes and live actions.

Sparkliecandy

My favorite type of music is pop. Well to be specific its korean pop music. I can go with japanese pop music sometimes as well as I pretty adore animes and live actions.

kami_naqvi

Well, If i am in a mood i would listen anything but i prefer to listen rock bands and of course RAP :D i am a Eminem's Fan.

kami_naqvi

Well, If i am in a mood i would listen anything but i prefer to listen rock bands and of course RAP :D i am a Eminem's Fan.