• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's your favorite type of music?

As the thread title says, what's your favorite type of music? I'll start off, I like many different genres, but I have to go with Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, and Pop.

As the thread title says, what's your favorite type of music? I'll start off, I like many different genres, but I have to go with Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, and Pop.

Legend said:

80's pop. Hip hop from the 90's and early '00's is perfect. Some underground stuff today is good.

Legend said:

80's pop. Hip hop from the 90's and early '00's is perfect. Some underground stuff today is good.

Legend said:

Legend said:

~Ace~

mine is hip-pop, a little bit of rap and trans, and my favorite singer is "justin beiber" <- lol joking, it's chris brown..

~Ace~

mine is hip-pop, a little bit of rap and trans, and my favorite singer is "justin beiber" <- lol joking, it's chris brown..

~Ace~

~Ace~

Dealin

I listen to anything that's mainstream, I know right :(

Dealin

Dealin

Dealin