• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's your favorite type of music?

Dealin said:
I listen to anything that's mainstream, I know right :(

You listen to any specific genres or songs? Or do you just listen to whatever is on the radio?

Dealin

Legend said:
You listen to any specific genres or songs? Or do you just listen to whatever is on the radio?
At home I listen to Anime radio stations cause I like the songs there. But when Im out or in a car I listen to like pop, rock, rap, anything that is on the top 50 songs list for mainstream.

Dealin

Legend said:
At home I listen to Anime radio stations cause I like the songs there. But when Im out or in a car I listen to like pop, rock, rap, anything that is on the top 50 songs list for mainstream.

Dealin

Legend said:

Dealin

Legend said:

cybεr

I actually kind of like classical music. It is light and refreshing. I love beethoven especially! Also I like music from brick coverage....

cybεr

I actually kind of like classical music. It is light and refreshing. I love beethoven especially! Also I like music from brick coverage....

cybεr

cybεr

Cyber-Security said:

I like classical music too, but I only listen to it while i'm resting or about to go to sleep.

Cyber-Security said:

I like classical music too, but I only listen to it while i'm resting or about to go to sleep.

Cyber-Security said:

Cyber-Security said:

~Ace~

Legend said:
yeah , i also listen to classical when i am tired and if i can't sleep so i just listen then i fell sleep.. btw it really is a enjoybel music..

~Ace~

Legend said:
yeah , i also listen to classical when i am tired and if i can't sleep so i just listen then i fell sleep.. btw it really is a enjoybel music..

~Ace~

Legend said:

~Ace~

Legend said: