• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's your favorite type of music?

my favourate type of music is rap. i like it a lot and i get enjoyed a lot when i listened rap music. its very good.

my favourate type of music is rap. i like it a lot and i get enjoyed a lot when i listened rap music. its very good.

ivaylo2009

I love all styles of music, but I inspire new songs in hip-hop style and dance.I like rock music too, that fills me with positive energy.All taken depends on my mood during the day.If I want to relax I listen to R&B.This music style is operate on me as soothing and relaxing my soul.

ivaylo2009

I love all styles of music, but I inspire new songs in hip-hop style and dance.I like rock music too, that fills me with positive energy.All taken depends on my mood during the day.If I want to relax I listen to R&B.This music style is operate on me as soothing and relaxing my soul.

innovat0r

I like Classic and pop mostly.

khare1005

i like slow going pleasing and refreshing kind of music because i take music as a source of recreation.sometimes i even enjoy peppy songs too.

flyndove

I like all Kinds , country, R&B, soft rock. No Metal or rap though, light classical is good too.

Edger20

I like love songs for I am a romantic person. I love listening to songs that can touch my heart with its soft melody and romantic lyrics. I am particular to country love songs because I am a fan of John Denver. I love his songs and in fact , his "For You" song is my all-time favorite as well as his "perhaps Love". I am always moved to tears every ime I would hear this song. Most classic songs are love songs and they are still appreciated even now by generations who were not born yet when they were written and recorded.

paedophile

Legend_mybb_import19480 said:
As the thread title says, what's your favorite type of music? I'll start off, I like many different genres, but I have to go with Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, and Pop.

Tyler the creator is pre sick lad

Revo

Power member.
Rae said:
This thread is over 4 years old... How did you even find it?

This nigga is gravedigging a lot of threads :/

Lily

Power member.
Omg this thread is so old:$ But yeah alternative all the way =]

Mistake

Rap , hiphop etc...............................

heartache

User is banned.
Legend_mybb_import19480 said:
As the thread title says, what's your favorite type of music? I'll start off, I like many different genres, but I have to go with Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, and Pop.
Rap, Rock, Pop Punk, Punk, thats about it.