• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[admin] The Revival and Relaunch of ForumKorner

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.

Jupi

rebel

Poison

Doses & Mimosas
Hey! what's going on man, long time since I've seen this name.
Well, first I couldn't figure out which email was on my FK account until @greg sent a spam email to it.
Then I gave up the comm when someone close to me ended up stealing my gamertag.
Life moved on. I bought a house. Welcomed my first child. ect, ect.
Figured I'd get back on here to see what all the hype is.

Jaii

Well, first I couldn't figure out which email was on my FK account until @greg sent a spam email to it.
Then I gave up the comm when someone close to me ended up stealing my gamertag.
Life moved on. I bought a house. Welcomed my first child. ect, ect.
Figured I'd get back on here to see what all the hype is.
I feel that, I've not really been up to much other than just moving into my own house and traveling to countries that I haven't seen yet. I used to always say that I'd be a stuck at home kid, doing nothing.. but looking back at it, I was so very wrong. Life gets crazy as you grow, and it's wild looking back at how it used to be when we posted back in the days.

Poison

Doses & Mimosas
I feel that, I've not really been up to much other than just moving into my own house and traveling to countries that I haven't seen yet. I used to always say that I'd be a stuck at home kid, doing nothing.. but looking back at it, I was so very wrong. Life gets crazy as you grow, and it's wild looking back at how it used to be when we posted back in the days.
My god, if I could only go back to the stupid things I used to post about, I'd strangle myself. Life has a way of moving on. Usernames became superficial to me. It's stupid to monetize something that has no value or meaning. Besides, Microdicks did a way with gamertags anyways by doing that dupe system, which I think is better! Now anyone can express themselves. Why only be one when there's many?

Jaii

My god, if I could only go back to the stupid things I used to post about, I'd strangle myself. Life has a way of moving on. Usernames became superficial to me. It's stupid to monetize something that has no value or meaning. Besides, Microdicks did a way with gamertags anyways by doing that dupe system, which I think is better! Now anyone can express themselves. Why only be one when there's many?
I still don't understand that whole duping situation. I left the xb com a long time ago, quite shocked to see it went to shit.

Poison

Doses & Mimosas
I still don't understand that whole duping situation. I left the xb com a long time ago, quite shocked to see it went to shit.
It was a matter of time until it did, and for good reason. fuqbois ruin everything thinking they're so cool being digital gangsters. But finding a wife, buying a house, your first car - nothing gives you a better rush than doing that. Sure, you can have a 'cool' username... where is that going to get you in life? Even famous youtubers don't have "OhGees". Nobody cares your name is 'King', you play like shit either way.

As for the dupe system, I don't know why people have a hard time figuring out how to describe it. If you use Discord, it's like that. You'll have a name and digits. example: Poison#1234 but when you play a multiplayer game, it should just show up as 'Poison' so it won't matter. it's like Nintendo. You add by friend codes rather than a username.

Jaii

It was a matter of time until it did, and for good reason. fuqbois ruin everything thinking they're so cool being digital gangsters. But finding a wife, buying a house, your first car - nothing gives you a better rush than doing that. Sure, you can have a 'cool' username... where is that going to get you in life? Even famous youtubers don't have "OhGees". Nobody cares your name is 'King', you play like shit either way.

As for the dupe system, I don't know why people have a hard time figuring out how to describe it. If you use Discord, it's like that. You'll have a name and digits. example: Poison#1234 but when you play a multiplayer game, it should just show up as 'Poison' so it won't matter. it's like Nintendo. You add by friend codes rather than a username.
I feel that, online accounts are very much just like everyday materialistic items with just additional value. Some people find them sentimental, especially if they match their personalities. As you've explained that dupe system, I understand it way better now. I didn't quite grasp the digits idea, and I'm thankful that you've explained that. It's very cool.

Poison

Doses & Mimosas
I feel that, online accounts are very much just like everyday materialistic items with just additional value. Some people find them sentimental, especially if they match their personalities. As you've explained that dupe system, I understand it way better now. I didn't quite grasp the digits idea, and I'm thankful that you've explained that. It's very cool.
It was a matter of time Xbox introduced this system to prevent sales. I'm surprised it took them this long.
I get the sentimental thing, but 98% of the people who were in the market weren't doing it for that. It was the cool factor and trying to one-up the community with something you thought was better than everyone else. Not to mention, monetization. Making money off some sucker who had no clue was the rush.
Anyways, I'm tired of the marketplaces. I'd graze it from time to time just to see how it changed, but other than that it's not what makes me come back to these places.

47th

eViL
It was a matter of time Xbox introduced this system to prevent sales. I'm surprised it took them this long.
I get the sentimental thing, but 98% of the people who were in the market weren't doing it for that. It was the cool factor and trying to one-up the community with something you thought was better than everyone else. Not to mention, monetization. Making money off some sucker who had no clue was the rush.
Anyways, I'm tired of the marketplaces. I'd graze it from time to time just to see how it changed, but other than that it's not what makes me come back to these places.
The community is what makes you come back nice to see you man been a while <3

愛麗絲

Onyx user!
Talk about a blast from the past, logged into an old email and this was at the top. Having a nice cringe at all my old posts.