• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[admin] The Revival and Relaunch of ForumKorner

Weed

What's the chance I randomly decide to log in after years. Hello old friends.

Where did my power upgrade go tho?

Last edited:

Alexdude

Power member.
That trophy was a test, mainly for the style.
As you can tell there are only eight trophies total. The site is going through a change and I have a lot of work to do on the back end and front. If only you knew how much of my money I've put into the website so far, just to bring it back up in which I've made barely 5% of that back. I'm going to continuously put my money into the website and add new features before everything ends up pretty on the front. I'm the sole owner and sole dev of the website. It's quite a bit of work.

Also, do realize there is no auto-buy for the "donate" trophy yet. I do not expect anyone to actually donate, period. I do have a donate page up where 15% goes to charity, which is the sole reason that exists. I opened the site back up while I work on it for a reason, typed this thread up for a reason.

If you can't comprehend such reasons, please don't bother logging in again.

So that is how you respond to any form of criticism? "Don't bother logging in again". Yikes, goodluck getting anywhere with that garbage attitude. I'm perfectly fine not logging in again, I got several other more enjoyable forums to be on if the owner of this forum can't take criticism without getting his feelings hurt (ditto)

greg

owner
What's the chance I randomly decide to log in after years. Hello old friends.

Where did my power upgrade go tho?

Welcome back!

If you upgraded after mid 2016 that's most likely why as Philly gave me a slightly older backup when I purchased the forum.

greg

owner
So that is how you respond to any form of criticism? "Don't bother logging in again". Yikes, goodluck getting anywhere with that garbage attitude. I'm perfectly fine not logging in again, I got several other more enjoyable forums to be on if the owner of this forum can't take criticism without getting his feelings hurt (ditto)

Will do.

Weed

Welcome back!

If you upgraded after mid 2016 that's most likely why as Philly gave me a slightly older backup when I purchased the forum.

Aw damn yeah I could have sworn I re bought them when I got pardoned

Well hopefully FK becomes active again, always missed this forum.

Last edited:

cloak

unavailable

Criticism and being insultive over a reply that doesn't fit your opinion are two different things buddy.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Glad to see that the forum is back after so long. Good work guys. Keep it going.

EDIT: Saw my group on the Usergroup page. Bring back so many memories. :D

Last edited:

Piece

cannaisseur
Fine g. Moving out with my gf soon no longer 14 and on fk
I feel that man, this is the only place I really have left that means a lot to me haha. I'm old now and don't care much about sms anymore, though I'll always be here as long as it's up peepoHappy

Loli

I feel that man, this is the only place I really have left that means a lot to me haha. I'm old now and don't care much about sms anymore, though I'll always be here as long as it's up peepoHappy
I feel it . If I get my group back you’re invited fs

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
First of all, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP EVERYONE!!!! Second of all, I was a previous investor, do we have any type of replacement? I think it's kind of unfair to the few individuals who were in the investor group (@greg). Great to see this site revived and names I am somewhat familiar with. I hope all goes well and I will try to become active once again within this forum.

@Tequila LOVE YOU MANE <3
@gunnar IM WAITING FOR YOU BB

Last edited: