• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[admin] The Revival and Relaunch of ForumKorner

ginga

aka Freedom
This shouldn't be an issue. :)

Understood only saying this because there's been predicaments with this website over past few years. but that's common Igi

м¢ℓσνιη

Honeslty I don't know how I got back onto this site. I was scrolling though some old messages with friends and photos and ForumKorner popped up. Last time I checked Philly honestly had given up. Which is totally fair, but good to see some fresh new management. So Philly is still around and active or only just sold you the site? @greg

Anyway some of you may reconise me some may not.

Critical

Malachai
Honeslty I don't know how I got back onto this site. I was scrolling though some old messages with friends and photos and ForumKorner popped up. Last time I checked Philly honestly had given up. Which is totally fair, but good to see some fresh new management. So Philly is still around and active or only just sold you the site? @greg

So cool to see you back! @Flippy and I were JUST talking about you a day or two ago.

greg

owner

First of all, welcome back! I haven't talked to Philly since everything was transferred to me. I highly doubt he'll come back.

We all know how many people would react if ended up back and active.

м¢ℓσνιη

So cool to see you back! @Flippy and I were JUST talking about you a day or two ago.
Oh G'day! It's definitely been a while! Hope you are well.

First of all, welcome back! I haven't talked to Philly since everything was transferred to me. I highly doubt he'll come back.

We all know how many people would react if ended up back and active.

Regardless good to see the site back up.

caine

good luck, this sites gonna be hard to grow due to the way philly ran it. hope to see this site grow though. so many memories on here

Living

Power member.
It’s ruined. I had so many awards now they just go away.

Alexdude

Power member.
Surprised I was able to get back into my account. Taking awards out was a terrible move considering I, and many other donated for specific donation awards. Also its disappointing rep is gone, was looking forward to looking at the rep I earned years back for memories. Hopefully things go good moving forward, however I don't see myself becoming active on here again

Last edited:

greg

owner
Surprised I was able to get back into my account. Taking awards out was a terrible move considering I, and many other donated for specific donation awards. Also its disappointing rep is gone, was looking forward to looking at the rep I earned years back for memories. Hopefully things go good moving forward, however I don't see myself becoming active on here again

The awards were heavily outdated, it was best to go away from them. I was going to make a system to show old rep but it wasn't worth the dev time.

Glad to see the site back up and running, Hopefully the activity returns.

Activity will come with due time, just wait until we make huge publicity moves and run ads. :)

Harmony

The awards were heavily outdated, it was best to go away from them. I was going to make a system to show old rep but it wasn't worth the dev time.

Activity will come with due time, just wait until we make huge publicity moves and run ads. :)
You should definitely see to bringing whatever idea you had on old reputation, would be neat.

Alexdude

Power member.

You made a trophy that requires you to donate $100. Why couldn't you make a trophy to replace the donation awards that were lower amounts? Makes no sense to take away what people paid for, and then make a new trophy that requires those people to donate more. Not a very good look for the forum, I am not trying to be rude, but your reasoning is absolutely ridiculous. Tons of forums move on from awards, but they make something for the donaters so they aren't screwed over. This is the only forum I have ever seen that decided to put no effort into doing so.

Last edited:

greg

owner
You made a trophy that requires you to donate $100. Why couldn't you make a trophy to replace the donation awards that were lower amounts? Makes no sense to take away what people paid for, and then make a new trophy that requires those people to donate more. Not a very good look for the forum, I am not trying to be rude, but your reasoning is absolutely ridiculous. Tons of forums move on from awards, but they make something for the donaters so they aren't screwed over. This is the only forum I have ever seen that decided to put no effort into doing so.

That trophy was a test, mainly for the style.
As you can tell there are only eight trophies total. The site is going through a change and I have a lot of work to do on the back end and front. If only you knew how much of my money I've put into the website so far, just to bring it back up in which I've made barely 5% of that back. I'm going to continuously put my money into the website and add new features before everything ends up pretty on the front. I'm the sole owner and sole dev of the website. It's quite a bit of work.

Also, do realize there is no auto-buy for the "donate" trophy yet. I do not expect anyone to actually donate, period. I do have a donate page up where 15% goes to charity, which is the sole reason that exists. I opened the site back up while I work on it for a reason, typed this thread up for a reason.

If you can't comprehend such reasons, please don't bother logging in again.