• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

SUICIDE

Jukebox

Power member.
Please talk to someone about this it actually hurts me so bad to know that you feel this way. Like some other users on this thread, I have been in this boat as well. For about 7 years, and it wasn't easy. All I can say is that it does get better. It took me 2 mental hospitals and an institution at the age of 16 to figure that out, but trust me, it gets better. PM me if you need to talk, actually, just PM me. I have a great list of coping strategies that have helped me for a while now. Also, think about everything you have to live for. I finally recovered for the most part and decided to get a tattoo of mountains on my wrist, symbolizing my highs & lows, and each and every day, I trace my finger along the ridges of the mountains, and pin-point where I am at that very moment. It's helped me a lot. I also pin-point where i'd like to be if i'm not satisfied. Maybe even doing this on a sheet of paper may help you out. We're here for you. People care. In the mean time, I think you really should try to see if you can get in for some therapy of some sort to keep you grounded for the time being. This site also helps with a lot of my anxieties/sadness. http://thequietplaceproject.com/ There is a lot of activities and grounding techniques on there as well. Also, there is an app on the app store called the virtual hope box. That helps me as well. Hang in there, please. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Cuban

Onyx user!
At the end of the day, we don't really know why we were put on Earth. Many questions start to surface our conscious. Some of those questions aren't always the ones we seek for. We all have a different mission in life. Some of us succeed, some of us fail. Then there are those who are quite inbetween the two. And at last and definitely least, we have good 'ol suicide. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. Everything is temporary. Life itself is temporary. And so is pain. But... What's more painful? Suffering or Death? The average person would say suffering. And the above average person would say death. Why? Because when you're suffering, YOU are suffering. When you take your own life, you don't suffer anymore. However, another buddy of ours comes along the trip. I like to call her Love. Love will also feel pain if you take your own life. When I say love I'm including those who care for you. Now you wouldn't necessarily agree with me there because when you're about to take your own life, love is too scared to wake up. And once you take your own life, you'll also be taking love with you. The love everyone who cared for you had. I may make sense, I may not, that's up to your conscious to figure out. We all take different paths in life. Some of us take a dark path with rainbows awaiting at the end, and there are those who take a dark path with a dead end. Now, it's up to you to turn back and change your path, or you can just stay at the end... Dead.

meme

User is banned.
Cuban said:
At the end of the day, we don't really know why we were put on Earth. Many questions start to surface our conscious. Some of those questions aren't always the ones we seek for. We all have a different mission in life. Some of us succeed, some of us fail. Then there are those who are quite inbetween the two. And at last and definitely least, we have good 'ol suicide. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. Everything is temporary. Life itself is temporary. And so is pain. But... What's more painful? Suffering or Death? The average person would say suffering. And the above average person would say death. Why? Because when you're suffering, YOU are suffering. When you take your own life, you don't suffer anymore. However, another buddy of ours comes along the trip. I like to call her Love. Love will also feel pain if you take your own life. When I say love I'm including those who care for you. Now you wouldn't necessarily agree with me there because when you're about to take your own life, love is too scared to wake up. And once you take your own life, you'll also be taking love with you. The love everyone who cared for you had. I may make sense, I may not, that's up to your conscious to figure out. We all take different paths in life. Some of us take a dark path with rainbows awaiting at the end, and there are those who take a dark path with a dead end. Now, it's up to you to turn back and change your path, or you can just stay at the end... Dead.
Really well said man. Got me thinking.

Samus

Power member.
Dude I take adderall XR 30mg to stay up when I game then I take 2 Benadryl and 2 sleeping pills every night before I go to bed that shit helps me sleep it won't kill you

Fallout

User is banned.
Have you ever seen the movie "Into The Wild"? Well if you haven't, then you should watch it. Take anything that you have and just leave where ever you are. Go to a place that will bring you happiness. I've been to Alaska many times before and I can tell you that's it's amazing there, if you could go there you should to get away from whatever you're dealing with. I'm not sure what all you have left, but whatever you have just use that to go to some place far away and try to enjoy yourself. Or try and go to some place that would bring you happiness by dying there. Go sky diving and don't pull your parachute. Go to the Grand Canyon and drive off of a cliff. There's some many things you can do man. You can change your path of suicide and choose to live life, or you can stay on your current path, the choice is yours and only yours.

@Bishop <3

Story

Sorry to see this dude, Hopefully you didn't actually go through with this.
Hope you got to talk to someone about this.