• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

SUICIDE

Bishop

Onyx user!
Hey guys it's me Bishop here. Anyways guys I thought I'd let you all know that for a while now I've been really depressed and I don't want to be alive anymore. Not trying to sound like a prick but if any of ya'll reply with "don't do it man" or "it's not worth it" you're wasting your time. I want to be dead. I want to kill myself. Today after school I'm gonna write my suicide not or letter and leave it somewhere for my parents to find. I've thought of 3 methods to kill myself. First one is trying to overdose on sleeping pills and drinking my ass off and taking Benadryl tomorrow before the football game. My second idea I had was to pull my car in the garage and leave it running for a while and just sit in it and listen to music and put a rubber tube in my exhaust. Idk much about the carbon monoxide suicide method but I'm gonna do some research throughout the day. My 3rd and last resort is to go in my room at my dads house, load up my 22 Rifle and put w Bullet through my temple. Monday I tried to kill myself but I failed. I got extremely drunk at a party and went home and took 2 sleeping pills, my 20mg adder all and 2 Benadryl but unfortunately I woke up. I'm trying to think of the most peaceful and simple way to do it. I don't want my parents to discover my dead body with blood everywhere and a Bullet through my head. I'm just one unhappy mother fucker.

Bishop

Onyx user!
Emp said:
This might be a bland question, but what's the real reason you want to go?
I'm just not happy with myself and want to be dead. I don't want to be alive anymore. I want to die.

Space Time

User is banned.
Just go talk to someone.
Go to a field and scream or something.

You've already said you won't change your mind and I won't make you.

Mr. X

Power member.
Bishop said:
I'm just not happy with myself and want to be dead. I don't want to be alive anymore. I want to die.

Care to give more details as to why you're unhappy with yourself?

Gruesome

Onyx user!
I have tried this before but I doubt you would of had to deal anything like I did I know my life is far worse than yours but nothing is worth killing yourself over . You just have to try your best to move forward that's all you can do even if your unhappy if you would like to chat I'm here

Agony

discord: aguny
I've been there.. I actually attempted some things during my deployment. PM me, also my kik is .Agony , I'll give you my number. If I didn't have duty in 10 mins I'd contact you right away. We should talk though.

And there's a lot of reasons why I go by as Agony...

47th

eViL
Kyle you know damn well it isn't worth it, i've tried to do it over 10 times now, don't even think that way so what you're sad? Shit happens life fucking sucks but man you gotta push through it i know i don't have much room to talk as i've been hospitalized for weeks and weeks because of it. Just think How would your parents feel putting all the work they did all the love, just to know you want to die you don't care anymore, You're not killing, you have a future and what are you gonna do if you can't make it to it?

Bomb

User is banned.
Hey man, life always finds a way to knock you down but you have to persevere through all the bullshit. Please don't fucking do anything drastic, you have to be strong brotha. I went through more shit than a Porta-Potty yet I'm doing beyond  great in life now and i haven't been this happy in a very long time. You just have to strive to better yourself & succeed at accomplishing whatever your fucking heart desires as long as it's a positive change, IT WILL GET BETTER & I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE ON YOUR PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

Feel free to talk to me brotha, maybe you can vent a little and I can give you some advice from what I've experienced so far in my life.

I am more than happy to speak to you on the phone. I worked a 12 hour shift and only had two hours of sleep today, so I am exhausted and you'll know when/if you speak with me; but I would appreciate it if you talk everything out with me man.

Vinc

Onyx user!
Push throught the hard times, life will be better. Don't loose hope!
Don't give up on life! Sometimes it is hard, but will get better!
C'mon man, try ignoring the negative things, focus on the best things.
Just think about your life, who will miss you, what you will miss in the future: A wife? Children?
Your perfect on your own way, everybody is.
Try talk to someone you trust, like a teacher on your school? A friend? a family member?
Don't kill yourself, even if your sad right now, try do things that make you happy.
Example: Enjoy Sport? Go do sport!
Enjoy Gaming? Go do games!

Joker

Bishop said:
Hey guys it's me Bishop here. Anyways guys I thought I'd let you all know that for a while now I've been really depressed and I don't want to be alive anymore. Not trying to sound like a prick but if any of ya'll reply with "don't do it man" or "it's not worth it" you're wasting your time. I want to be dead. I want to kill myself. Today after school I'm gonna write my suicide not or letter and leave it somewhere for my parents to find. I've thought of 3 methods to kill myself. First one is trying to overdose on sleeping pills and drinking my ass off and taking Benadryl tomorrow before the football game. My second idea I had was to pull my car in the garage and leave it running for a while and just sit in it and listen to music and put a rubber tube in my exhaust. Idk much about the carbon monoxide suicide method but I'm gonna do some research throughout the day. My 3rd and last resort is to go in my room at my dads house, load up my 22 Rifle and put w Bullet through my temple. Monday I tried to kill myself but I failed. I got extremely drunk at a party and went home and took 2 sleeping pills, my 20mg adder all and 2 Benadryl but unfortunately I woke up. I'm trying to think of the most peaceful and simple way to do it. I don't want my parents to discover my dead body with blood everywhere and a Bullet through my head. I'm just one unhappy mother fucker.

Hello.

Please don't do this, Please. I've read about people who committed suicide and it went wrong and after a few years they are glad they never died, unfortunately living a sad and painful life due to the failed attempt but they could easy do it again.. Difference? They don't want to. Before they wanted to die, now they'd rather live in agony than die but that wasn't necessary was it?

Please, As above said go to a field and scream. Join a boxing class or do something to take your mind off this constant depressant, Talk to a doctor, A psychiatrist.. There are people here to help as theres so much to life you would enjoy but your depression won't let you see that. 

You know that dream you always had? Go and do it, You want to kill yourself anyway so why not die trying your dream! Don't give up, don't give a fuck what other people think.. succeed that and succeed well put all your motives towards that and do us proud when you're the best at what you do!

Yuuki

Kyle this is Triad, you gave me the kik hymnal a while back. We used to talk about our religion and you told me you were a strong christian. Just call your pastor or someone from your church or just someone you trust in general. Dude suicide is not worth it. Being alive is a gift and a blessing. If you need to talk PM me on here..

Call these for help man, if you need someone to talk to.

1 (800) 273-8255

Scale

Get some therapy. Dont kill yourself. Tell someone about it irl not on a forum, theres nothing we can do for you

Voices

Power member.
Call a hotline for the time being just to talk to someone then if u don't feel any better just let your parents know cuz their there to protect you.
You need to talk to a therapist asap, it's incredible hoe much it can help, I know this cuz my cousin was the same way and now he is a happily married individual.

Dishonor

Power member.
Yo bro i know you arent happy with yourself but alot of people care for you and want to see you go far in life to a person you are their world. Your mom you are apart of her and you came from you dad you have people that love you.. i dont even know you and i care. I hope the best for you.. you probably have save lives not knowing it.. if its a smile , holding a door open , one little thing youve done you changed a persons day.. ill be off work in 4 hrs if yoy want to message me on kik and talk ill always be here for you

Kik: Pathetic

Nostalgic

Dude, I tried to kill myself along time ago. I have ever since but stopped to due to my girlfriend. What I am saying is you need someone. You need something to stop you. If you come close to just talk to me in pm's or ask for my skype.
I also recommend a site called 7cupsoftea.com Its really good for talking to people...
Just please don't do it. We all here care about you! You are like family to us. Everyone here is family. We are this community and we shouldn't let our fellow peers hurt themselves or others.
@Bishop We are all here for you. Just keep that in mind!