• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Staff Promotions & Demotions.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Glitter Milk said:
Uh hello? @narc @philly ----> @trap 4 staff 2014.

Ot;
I can finalllly leave rep for @Sector q t; sad to see him go however.

Congrats @Fresh on your new promotion! I'm sure you'll do quite well on the team
GFSfPik.png

Only in my dreams would that happen.

Congratulations, man. @Fresh

Spectrum

Onyx user!
Congratulations to @Fresh, let's hope you're a great addition to the team! :)

nylolovemydudes

Power member.
Jason said:
Tell me about it. There are not many of us "veterans" left.

Veterans all moved on with life but learned something in here. I see many people are not happy with this promotion. Hey! What can you do anyways? Nothing. Deal with it and find a way to like it because he will serve us "no offense" and I assume do a good job and make all of us proud.

"No love"

Legend

User is banned.
Veteran checking in here, @Satanism nice join date :p

Narc

User is banned.
A gunner said:
Veterans all moved on with life but learned something in here. I see many people are not happy with this promotion. Hey! What can you do anyways? Nothing. Deal with it and find a way to like it because he will serve us "no offense" and I assume do a good job and make all of us proud.

"No love"

People will be mad over anything we do.

dagger

@narc you are totally right, this isn't an opinion thread. Haha it's funny though how some people think it is. Can't we just be happy for @fresh and his new position.

jason

GrƷƷd said:
What are you talking about haha, I'm still here brother.

Hi there, @"Gr33d", thanks for the sincere reply.

HERP-A-FUCKING DERP

Jason said:
Tell me about it. There are not many of us "veterans" left.

I think you get the idea.

@Color for giraffe.

Beats

Power member.
Congratulations on getting Staff @"Fresh". I didn't see this coming but you deserve it.

Beats

Power member.
Critical said:
Fuck beats lmao, color should be staff. Sorry fresh but you honestly haven't earn staff. Hopefully you aren't corrupt.

Fuck me? Lol your opinion doesn't matter one bit.

Andy

User is banned.
Critical said:
Fuck beats lmao, color should be staff. Sorry fresh but you honestly haven't earn staff. Hopefully you aren't corrupt.

They both have the same online time, yet @Color has been registered on the forum for over two years opposed to just under one year with @Fresh. I don't know about you, but I'd be picking the user who is online more frequently as I'm guessing they both have similar knowledge when it comes to rules, regulations etc.

Epidemic

User is banned.
Andy said:
They both have the same online time, yet @Color has been registered on the forum for over two years opposed to just under one year with @Fresh. I don't know about you, but I'd be picking the user who is online more frequently as I'm guessing they both have similar knowledge when it comes to rules, regulations etc.

@Color is an extremely intelligent person, asides from his personal traits he knows fk like his heart. I have nothing against Fresh.

As @critical suggested, Color would have been my number 1 choice for staff. Him, Prepare, and Beats are 3 people Im thinking of.

Although your last point of "I don't know about you, but I'd be picking the user who is online more frequently as I'm guessing they both have similar knowledge when it comes to rules, regulations etc." does seem like it could be a valuable factor.

Legend

User is banned.
It doesn't matter how much online time someone has. Hell, anyone can have 4+ months online time and still not be the right person for staff.

Andy

User is banned.
Legend said:
It doesn't matter how much online time someone has. Hell, anyone can have 4+ months online time and still not be the right person for staff.

Online time plays a big part in picking staff in my opinion as they can simply be taught.

Sam

Who cares who deserves it more? They obviously see potential in Fresh.