• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Staff Promotions & Demotions.

Narc

User is banned.
@Sector has resigned from staff.

@Fresh has been promoted to staff.

Sector

Power member.
Say what?! Well, congratulations regardless, but I can name multiple candidates that are more eligible.

Neato potato.

Tempts

Onyx user!
@Fresh looks good in purple if you ask me

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Nice to see @fresh on the staff team. He was always really nice whenever I talked to him. Good luck on your new position man

Color

Didn't see that coming. Grats @"fresh", but you're still a faggot.

Amp

Power member.
Congrats on making the staff team, @Fresh!

Envy

Grizzled
Does that mean @Fresh won't be wearing our userbar anymore? :'(

Narc

User is banned.
Sector said:
Say what?! Well, congratulations regardless, but I can name multiple candidates that are more eligible.

Neato potato.

Achieving staff isnt completely based off activity on the forum. Just because someone has a lot posts doesnt mean we would promote him or her to staff. We look for how you act, engage with others.. etc.

Day

Power member.
Mars said:
Does that mean @Fresh won't be wearing our userbar anymore? :'(

I can take his place is @Beware wants. ;)

Anyways, congratulations @Fresh :)

Astro

User is banned.
Narc said:
Achieving staff isnt completely based off activity on the forum. Just because someone has a lot posts doesnt mean we would promote him or her to staff. We look for how you act, engage with others.. etc.

I'm not sure if Sector said anything about post count.

@Fresh congratulations friend, it was definitely unexpected but I'm sure you'll do a good job.

Arrest said:
Congratulations to @'fresh'! What an amazing accomplishment.
I hope to be apart of the team someday.

If you think a 2014 should ever be staff then you need to rethink your life. But you what it is okay to dream I admire that.

OT: Congrats Fresh, hard job hope you can handle it.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
hobbes said:
If you think a 2014 is going to ever be staff then you need to rethink your life. But you what it is okay to dream I admire that.

OT: Congrats Fresh, hard job hope you can handle it.

LMAO Kid, I'm talking years in the future you dumb shit.

Sector

Power member.
Narc said:
I understand. I've never conversed much with Fresh (that I know of), so I can't really say much (or anything, for that matter). I just would have expected someone else. I was completely surprised. Nonetheless, I'm sure you picked him for a reason.

Grizzly-

User is banned.
@fresh congrats but u will always be my Jew and charge me for shyt lol

Chain

User is banned.
Arrest said:
LMAO Kid, I'm talking years in the future you dumb shit.

Eh? Good luck with that one.

vvvv

Narc said: