• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Staff Promotions & Demotions.

Michael

Junior said:
Then would you kindly show everyone on this thread!

I'd rather not. I'll show Philly.

elite

Congratulations to @Fresh for becoming staff, and I hope you have fun being a normal member again @Sector!

Hope

Power member.
Pain said:
He deserved it. He's a helpful member. Congratulations @Fresh BUT There does need to be some changes. Why I see no 2011-2012 staff/mods is really odd to me.

I've been here since 12 bb. Congrats @Fresh. Honestly have never really conversed much or talked much but I hope you deem yourself worthy of the job!

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
@"Sector" regsigned? Why?

Congrats @"Fresh". Well deserved.

Kirby

Power member.
What I am going to say is coming from a completely unbiased standpoint, as I have absolutely no desire to be a staff member.

Normally, I wouldn't even bother to post on something like this, because I understand, and respect that staff members are chosen at Philly/Narc's discretion. However, again, from an unbiased standpoint, I can easily see several other members who deserved staff on here more than @"Fresh", and @"Hope" for that matter. While I am not 100% positive, I do believe I know how these two got the promotion, however, I won't throw around ignorant accusations. I never knew @"Sector", but when he was promoted, I could tell that he deserved it, and I believe the rest of the forum could tell as well. I just wish promotions were a bit more like this. Again, I understand, and completely respect the chain of command here. Philly and Narc are site owners, and therefore should be able to choose whomever they want to become staff at any time, and their decisions should be respected.

Anyways, I sincerely congratulate @"Fresh". I hope that you don't take this post personally. You are one of my favorite members on here, and I'm sure you will do a fine job as staff.

Nevermind

User is banned.
I'm a little confused with your promotion choices, Mitch. Either way, congratulations to all those who didn't get promoted this time around. Better luck next time, guys.

Sector

Power member.
My ex-staff award was taken away. :eek:

Beware said:
Because join date does not have any effect on the personality of a member.

I think you need to tell that to Dylan because he doesn't like me because I am a 2014 lol.

Glitter Milk

Uh hello? @narc @philly ----> @trap 4 staff 2014.

Ot;
I can finalllly leave rep for @Sector q t; sad to see him go however.

Congrats @Fresh on your new promotion! I'm sure you'll do quite well on the team
GFSfPik.png

Crack

User is banned.
Congrats @fresh for getting staff

For those of you hating on him suck a dick

jason

Ride said:
this was really unexpected. i think the staff team needs more of a veteran member of FK. someone who's watched it grow, and knows the site very well. nonetheless, im sure @fresh will be a GREAT addition to staff. good luck!

Tell me about it. There are not many of us "veterans" left.

Grizzly-

User is banned.
You should probably just remove the moderator user group then because I haven't seen any

Solar

Power member.
Congratulations, @"Fresh". I don't think any of us saw this coming.