• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Social Problems

Technologys

User is banned.
RE: I dont get my school.

sue said:
Be yourself
Keep it real
25 characters
that won't necessarily work as you can see he's probably being himself which resulted in bullying.
off topic: at least throw in on topic stuff when character evading

jfo

User is banned.

Technologys said:
that won't necessarily work as you can see he's probably being himself which resulted in bullying.
off topic: at least throw in on topic stuff when character evading

True just don't be fake and if they're giving you a hard time let them know what are they going to do anyway. Literally it's not a big deal you leave school anyway in your life so. Ik it's  cliche but I post whatever the fuck I want on insta like you :)

Revo

Power member.

Work out for a month and do basic self defense. Go to school and knock out some trashtalkers!
Hope you get better man i experienced similar things

₆ ₆ ₆

In all honesty fam take the advice of people commenting and shoot that shit up. Nah but seriously just join a club or something full of people with similar interests to you, they'll think you're one of the coolest kids they've ever met. Same shit happened to me but I found a group of friends with similar interests as me and it made it so much easier to ignore all the negative shit. Honestly just laugh the shit they say off and don't let them see that its getting to you, because they'll eventually back off. Dress in clothes that they would approve of and just ignore everything else. Once you graduate it wont make much difference anyway, but you literally just have to show them that you aren't "fun" to taunt or mess with. If there's a specific ring leader of the people saying this shit just kick his fucking ass, works every time. Just be you my dude, good luck

Magnificent

Thanks guys for the opinions and like I said in the thread, I do have a couple of friends.
But its just that I never hang out with anyone and I spend most of my time at home.
You can probably tell that not allow of irls follow me on social media and if I check their
social media page and them getting all sorts of compliments just makes me feel awful,
like I have anxiety attacks which consist of me lying on the floor crying. You may say
that I am a pussy but i am 14 a tough stage of my childhood where a bunch of faggots
say shit about people. I would like to thank you all for the support and hope things get
better.

Ill update this thread with more information as time goes on if you want to check in.

rach

xaq said:
Well.. the people in my school fucking hate me, they'll see me and laugh they'll fucking make fun of what I wear, they'll cringe if they are around me and they will complain and refuse to be partners with me. You might just say: "Ignore it it'll get better." but it fucking hasn't. It's been like this for 3 years and its gotten to the point where I cry at night because I am a loser compared to everyone else. I have anxiety attacks and shit, and I see people besides me enjoying themselves and I am sitting there miserable. People treat me like im trash and they have no fucking clue what they are saying hurts me. Saying shit like "kill yourself kid." and getting roasted all the time it just hurts. Im not the loner kid, I have friends. I just dont hang out with them. I'm also very lonely because I haven't had myself any experience with woman since girls dont want to be around me due to my reputation.

What should I do?
you did call me out on my grammar just then, maybe have a more positive attitude.

and speaking as a girl, we tend to think the same as our friends think, so even if my friend A hates you and I don't, I"ll still start to hate you. YO ujust got to work your way around it

Sega

User is banned.
rach said:
you did call me out on my grammar just then, maybe have a more positive attitude.

and speaking as a girl, we tend to think the same as our friends think, so even if my friend A hates you and I don't, I"ll still start to hate you. YO ujust got to work your way around it

"...so even if my friend A hates you and I don't, I'll start to hate you."

You're what I call a cunt.

Shift

Power member.

xaq said:
Thanks guys for the opinions and like I said in the thread, I do have a couple of friends.
But its just that I never hang out with anyone and I spend most of my time at home.
You can probably tell that not allow of irls follow me on social media and if I check their
social media page and them getting all sorts of compliments just makes me feel awful,
like I have anxiety attacks which consist of me lying on the floor crying. You may say
that I am a pussy but i am 14 a tough stage of my childhood where a bunch of faggots
say shit about people. I would like to thank you all for the support and hope things get
better.

Ill update this thread with more information as time goes on if you want to check in.

You gotta specialize in something.

I'm one of the funniest people at my school and I have lots of friends and people I associate with closely.

If you are close with the drug dealers they will back you ykyk.

In all seriousness you gotta diversify, I hang with the funny people and the people who would back me up as I would do the same for them.

I can easily go from talking about the streets to helping one of the smartest kids in the grade with AP classes.

If you funny you can get girls btw lil homie

Treenut

Shift said:
I can easily go from talking about the streets to helping one of the smartest kids in the grade with AP classes.
Coming from a 16-17 year old white boy from Illinois hahahaha

Shift

Power member.

Treenut said:
Coming from a 16-17 year old white boy from Illinois hahahaha

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not white idiot and plenty of people know that lmao[/font]

Treenut

Shift said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]white boy[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not white idiot and plenty of people know that lmao[/font]
Sorry you're some pasty ass 16 year old bitch. But you know about the streets so you're cool bahahahahahaha

Magnificent

Treenut said:
Sorry you're some pasty ass 16 year old bitch. But you know about the streets so you're cool bahahahahahaha

could you please not fight in my thread. thanks

Shift

Power member.

Treenut said:

Says the kid who has nothing better to do on a forum lol

btw I live in NF territory

rach

Sega said:
"...so even if my friend A hates you and I don't, I'll start to hate you."

You're what I call a cunt.
clearly never encountered a girl/s in your life

cool

Sega

User is banned.
rach said:
clearly never encountered a girl/s in your life

cool

I've encountered plenty of cunts, nothing new. Stating you're a cunt must be new to you. #bars

Magnificent

the depression is getting worse nothing is working

Magnificent

shoutout to @zachy who starts making a joke of this on my ig

Hold

User is banned.
If you're in middle school, it will change when you're in high school. The only people who are made fun of are the people with extreme autism. The only people made fun of are this kid who masturbates during class and this kid who thinks he's a ladies man.

Chaplin

Power member.
Ask yourself what is the source of everything, how did everything start, and how you can treat your anxiety, I know what is like to have social anxiety and it is the worst thing ever, find a way to cure it and everything will get better, you will start enjoying your life.
It's a long process but in the end it will be fine bro
Edit: There are a lot of different types of treatment, you can start trying a diet or something, with breathing exercises and a bunch of other things you can do on your own, or you can go to a psychologist and he/she will give you the best treatment.