• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Social Problems

Magnificent

RE: I dont get my school.

Yui said:
That sucks to hear dude. Try engaging in clubs or something where you can meet new people who don't think you're a complete loser, maybe join a sports team or something. Then those girls will want your dick, girls love sporty boys, Kappa.

Don't change who you are though, only thing I'd suggest changing is what you wear to fit in because kids are super judgemental just because of what you wear. I mean in the UK we don't wear our own clothes to school but on days where we get to wear our own clothes you don't want to be the guy who wears "different" clothes because you just get the shit ripped into you. So yeah, just shows how judgemental we all are these days.

At the end of the day touch upon those few things, but for the love of God please keep the same personality. Being fake is stupid.

Edit: I know a lot of people here are going to disagree with what I have to say but I'm trying my best to keep the bullshit away instead of you just ignoring it and it still being there.

do u play town of salem? just saw someone named yui in my game

Yui

Pimp said:
do u play town of salem? just saw someone named yui in my game
Nah man, probably just some Anime nerd who uses the same alias as me.

Cuban

Onyx user!

Fuck everyone. Just be a loner. Stop trying to get into other kids' groups. Start your own shit. Be the leader of your own group. I've been doing this pretty much my entire high school years and I've been having a pretty good time I guess. I tend to hang out with the "weird" kids I guess you can call them because believe it or not they're actually the cool ones. Why? Because they're real. That's the real them. They're not being fake to try and fit in like every other dumbass jock that's popular. And it's been good man. It feels good knowing that you're hanging out with people who appreciate you. So just try finding people who are kind of like you. If deep down you know you're annoying or something, then find annoying people and start your own group with that person. You don't have to be popular to have a fun time in high school. People who don't accept you into their circle are just as dumb as the other dumbass. Nobody is special they're just sadly desperate for attention. And if being "cool" means being fake, then no thanks, I'm good. I'm my own leader, not a follower. Good luck bro.

Joseph

dont be a gimp

fuck everyone
keep it real

they might think you are ugly, but we think you are uglier
just dont give a fuccc

Magnificent

i already have a group of people who I hang out with but its just I have the rerst of the people on my ass.

SKATE

if they say something to you again just clap em on the block! if they get up and say somethin else pull out your strap an yell Adidas: “All Day I Destroy a Slob.” i guarantee you be the jiggyest kid in your school.

Space Sloth

Damn, didnt know bullying was still a thing in the 21st century, since im grown n shit it feels like it should be mostly prevented now. Sorry for this OP

Voices

Power member.

Block them out, dont give them the time of day and make them relevant

Just ignore all the haters senyor and remember the hate us cuz they aint us

Chill

I agree with @Voices

Bro the only way to beat a bully is to ignore them or join them, don't let them have the enjoyment of beating you. Either that or become friends with a bigger bully :p

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.

Ok, fuck whoever is making those jokes about columbine, don't ever think of it that bad. Just say fuck them, I know what you're saying and understand it completely but nobodies perfect. No matter what others say about you they have a reason to do it, their imperfections are what they're reflecting back on you. So if you ever feel its that bad, it isn't. Trust ME. When they make fun of you just don't comprehend them. So whatever they say, whatever they do, just look at them and laugh. Make them eat their own pain because they're feeding off of what you're reactions are. So please, please.. don't do whatever you may be thinking. I've talked to you before and you seem like a very fucking cool person. Don't let those dumb fucks ruin what you have going on.

Color

You sound young. Fuck it. Absolutely none of what you're experiencing will matter in the long run, hell, even in the short term. Kids are just kids. They're assholes and they don't know what they're doing actually has an impact on others. Don't listen to others on things like this. Their opinion doesn't mean shit. You make you, others see the same image of you that you see, not the other way around.

abrahamfk

User is banned.

tell them to fuck off lmao you be you dont try to fit in or anything just be yourself who gives a fuck what others think

youngthug

Onyx user!

Lore said:
tbh honest fam sounds like you gotta pull a columbine v2
OMFG LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT BREATH

But on serious note fuck them dude. They're all idiots

Blazedout

People are pretty fucked up in this world, hopefully all gets better for you.

Myth

Onyx user!

but do they even have an og tag or ig?

Sega

User is banned.

Learn to fight, start throwing the fade, and sleep these fuckers until they stop messing with you. You're in high school, stop giving a fuck. You're more worried about another person's opinion rather than your own. I'm serious about giving them the hands (broads included).

blast

Sega said:
Learn to fight, start throwing the fade, and sleep these fuckers until they stop messing with you. You're in high school, stop giving a fuck. You're more worried about another person's opinion rather than your own. I'm serious about giving them the hands (broads included).
this is the best advice I've seen on this thread.

Magnificent

im actually in middle school @. the people thinking im in high-school

Technologys

User is banned.

The way anybody should look at school is the amount of your life that is school is barely any, yes you can go to college but still. Unless you are a teacher you shouldn't be worried. Unless them kids/scumbags are gonna be bothering you your whole life then honestly fuck em. If it gets to the point inform a teacher, or switch schools. Although school is not meant to be the highlight of a day, trust me.

jfo

User is banned.

Be yourself
Keep it real
25 characters