• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Social Problems

Magnificent

Well.. the people in my school fucking hate me, they'll see me and laugh they'll fucking make fun of what I wear, they'll cringe if they are around me and they will complain and refuse to be partners with me. You might just say: "Ignore it it'll get better." but it fucking hasn't. It's been like this for 3 years and its gotten to the point where I cry at night because I am a loser compared to everyone else. I have anxiety attacks and shit, and I see people besides me enjoying themselves and I am sitting there miserable. People treat me like im trash and they have no fucking clue what they are saying hurts me. Saying shit like "kill yourself kid." and getting roasted all the time it just hurts. Im not the loner kid, I have friends. I just dont hang out with them. I'm also very lonely because I haven't had myself any experience with woman since girls dont want to be around me due to my reputation.

What should I do?

Fedora

RE: I dont get my school.

tbh honest fam sounds like you gotta pull a columbine v2

Magnificent

Lore said:
tbh honest fam sounds like you gotta pull a columbine v2

tbh fam I hope your not serious about what you just said.

DOGEE

User is banned.

beat the fuck out of someone so they know not to mess with you

Fedora

Pimp said:
tbh fam I hope your not serious about what you just said.

nah i aint serious
your 14 right?so am i, just tell em to fuck off, you dont need fake people in your life
join a club in your school, like a video game or book club, you'll meet people

Liquids

Why don't you just slap the shit out of them???

Samus

Power member.

To the girl that said shit Batista bomb her in the seat haha nah really tho who gives a fuck what other people think of you if your fine with Who you are and how you dress and act that's on you highschool is just judgemental people who make fun of others to feel better about themselves, and popularity in highschool is meaningless because once you get out your a nobody and just another face in society. Don't follow the social norm be unique and quirky be you,you got one life to live might as well make it count rather when you get older reminiscing on shit you should of done

Nervous

User is banned.

ok xaq besides all of the jokes, if I honestly was in your position I would prob take so much worse then you are now. You honestly should like stay to your self for a little and it keeps happening let them know how you feel. I know this sounds gay asf but I would be like boyyyy do you understand you are so bogus to me and treating me like complete utter shit. There is really not much you could do in this position bc clearly you dont wanna snitch like a lil bitch. But dont change how you act or what you do bc they are bullying you. Just keep in mind you are more og then they will ever be and they will be irrelevant in like a year or so. DONT CHANGE! BE YOURSELF NIGGA

Carson

User is banned.

Yo, if you want help with this you can hit me up on kik (sink) im considered a "popular" kid so i could definately help you out, even though this sounds cocky as fuck.

Dope

User is banned.

dox and swat every single one of them gg

jason

High school is full of ignorant cunts. Make something out of yourself. Prove them wrong in the time you have left. Come the time you graduate, you will forget about all of the assholes and move on.

Rare

Vouch for @Dope but just pizza them instead.

smalls

Power member.

SLAP A BITCH NIGGA WHAT?!
;)
kidding, but seriously. Just chill. I used to be just like you, don't take what they say serious.
Make a joke outta it

Rare

Just focus on school not what people say, at your age everyone is immature and everyone does whatever they can to be the "top"
Stick in there bud.

ambi

User is banned.

flex your instagrams at them, just show em your ogs and be like what now bitch nigga

Adamant

To all the kids who are trying to make a joke out of something serious, just take it easy.

I'm assuming your quite young, so the negative emotion will definitely play a role in molding you as a person. Don't let it get to you, focus on anything you're good at, make money, and be frugal about it. Don't spend it all on OGs, or nice clothing you'll hardly wear, rather, what makes you happy. Be yourself and let people attract to you, rather search for them.

My advice from experience, just hang in there lad.

Space Time

User is banned.

Forge about them lmfao.
In a few years it will all be over.

Yui

That sucks to hear dude. Try engaging in clubs or something where you can meet new people who don't think you're a complete loser, maybe join a sports team or something. Then those girls will want your dick, girls love sporty boys, Kappa.

Don't change who you are though, only thing I'd suggest changing is what you wear to fit in because kids are super judgemental just because of what you wear. I mean in the UK we don't wear our own clothes to school but on days where we get to wear our own clothes you don't want to be the guy who wears "different" clothes because you just get the shit ripped into you. So yeah, just shows how judgemental we all are these days.

At the end of the day touch upon those few things, but for the love of God please keep the same personality. Being fake is stupid.

Edit: I know a lot of people here are going to disagree with what I have to say but I'm trying my best to keep the bullshit away instead of you just ignoring it and it still being there.