• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Social Problems

Professor

14-17 sucks. Middle school/HS kids are incredibly ignorant and say things to hurt people because they think they're being funny. It's not funny and it hurts and it's okay to be sad, lonely, hurt, and maybe even depressed. What's not okay is letting it be permanent. I promise you things will pass, no matter how unlikely that may seem. The kids you face now, you will never see them again once you leave HS.

Exclusive

Power member.
Damn half you niggas on here are the loners at school lol. Just be funny and people will like you lolol. If you're not funny than HS will suck dick for you. Find a good group of friends too that will really help. Conquering school by yourself won't get you any pussy, any friends, anywhere in life if you keep all this depression in front of you.

jason

How has school been going @xaq? Are you making a fool out of those bitch ass niggas?

Magnificent

Jason said:
How has school been going @xaq? Are you making a fool out of those bitch ass niggas?

I have been doing better thanks for asking. I usually just tell people to fuck off and they listen. I was actually starting my application to a whole different high-school that way if i get accepted I can meet new people, also been getting into basketball pretty excited for that season coming up.

jason

xaq said:
I have been doing better thanks for asking. I usually just tell people to fuck off and they listen. I was actually starting my application to a whole different high-school that way if i get accepted I can meet new people, also been getting into basketball pretty excited for that season coming up.
Godspeed, sir. I hope everything falls in to place for you.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Sorry we haven't been talking much, you can always come talk to me on skype man, I'm here to help you out. Glad to see things are going better for you man!

pǝǝɹפ

User is banned.
I don't have time to read through the whole thread so I have on idea if this has been said or not, my apologies if it has.

you should move schools or if you have the option to take up homeschooling do that.. I myself have bipolar depression and awful anxiety I couldn't handle being in that situation so big props for putting up with it so long.
I wish you the best man you seem like a cool person, People are cruel.

Magnificent

I'm having troubles right now.

some kik me at shot

SNIPER

find who you want to be. get a head start. focus on you. work on you. why? because fuck them.

its simple. create the world you want to live in and ignore the one that they are trying to force you to live in.

Rare

Love you Xaq but how are you a fuckboy if you don't talk to anyone?

Magnificent

Rare said:
Love you Xaq but how are you a fuckboy if you don't talk to anyone?

Most of my friends are girls m8 plus you know how easy it is to pull e-girls

@mount fuck off

Rare

I gotta agree with @Mount on that one...