• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Scam Merchenting

Amped-

I am usually always on! Sit hit me up anytime.

Dykerosoft

Count Pure in. This is evil, yet genius.

Until I make enough money on one of my new accounts I will just get people to join the chat.

Nice :D

The OG

Pure said:
Count Pure in. This is evil, yet genius.

Until I make enough money on one of my new accounts I will just get people to join the chat.

Nice :D

Welcome aboard. I'll update the OP tomorrow.

EAF

The OG said:
Welcome aboard. I'll update the OP tomorrow.

I'm usually always on, check my profile for rs name.
I tihnk home world should be 99, 71, or 44

xcvxcv2

Hey, im not sure how to do it, but maybe somebody else who knows how to can make a group on msn for everyone. This way we can avoid Jagex listening in on our convos :D

also if we are doing free items then i will be in, i might be able to get a membership, but i don't really play so it isn't really worth it.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
There is nothing against people merchanting, jagex couldn't do anything.

xcvxcv2

Musik said:
There is nothing against people merchanting, jagex couldn't do anything.

Oh ok, i wasn't aware of the rules, but in my opinion it is frowned upon by Jagex, so maybe they can do something to stop the price from drastically rising.

This is just what i think based on previous knowledge, please feel free to correct me if in wrong.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
What your calling scam merching is how all big merch clans work, the main people buy it out first and then tell everyone else to buy. After a while when the prices rise the main people dump, but some of there lower rankings may still be buying the items out. ;)

xcvxcv2

Musik said:
What your calling scam merching is how all big merch clans work, the main people buy it out first and then tell everyone else to buy. After a while when the prices rise the main people dump, but some of there lower rankings may still be buying the items out. ;)

Thanks for the backround info, hopefully we can go to the top for this merch clan, i would love to make some extra $ from selling rs gold.

Amped-

Yea and get us RSF members recognized hahaha.

xcvxcv2

Musik said:
Haha, wouldn't we all. :)

Don't worry this website will skyrocket soon, i wish i could of joined earlier then when i did, feel like a nooby :D

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Ha, you not a nooby. You only have 32 posts, but your doing something with those posts. I mean look what you've got together here. :)

xcvxcv2

Musik said:
Ha, you not a nooby. You only have 32 posts, but your doing something with those posts. I mean look what you've got together here. :)

Thanks! if i could give you positive rep, i would.

Amped-

No one is a noob here :)

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Its no biggy man, I'm just looking forward to some cash. lol.

The OG

I love refreshing to 10 new replies. haha

Yeah, msn is the main way of connecting in this.

This isnt against the rules, as long as we dont spam in public everything will be fine :]

To all those who are iffy or don't trust this, i urge you to try it and only put in 100k or so. Maybe after our first success you will feel comfortable enough to put in more. ^^

Gonna put my msn in the op for questions.

Amped-

Thats a good idea :) i can't wait for this.. I'll do like 500k or so.

Amped-

We would we actually start this?