• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Scam Merchenting

Amped-

Does alot of people know about this now? Or is it still kinda secret and noobs don't know whats going on?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Its still kind of a secret, people don't understand how merch clans work. Everyone makes money, but only the top few people make a lot of cash. You usually get multiple waves of people buying the item after the top people buy as much as they can. When the prices rise, hopefully you still have people buying this item, and you sell it then. Then you wait until you sold all of you item and then you call for a dump.

Amped-

Hmm, well this sounds good and now I know why I wasted around 2m on an item and never got cash back... :\

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Yeah, lol. Never use merch clans unless your going to be at the top, like in this merch clan. :D

Amped-

Lets actually see if this works out :p

The OG

@ Everyone, I was thinking blue mystic robe bottoms. In decent demand but not too much so, and is only a monster drop. Plus doesn't cost too much.

And pink, been doin' this for awhile and all the clan members came out on top. Some of the regular ones benefited right away, as well.

I'll update the list and such later today as I'm pretty busy. Thanks for the support guys. :]

Pink Floyd

Musik said:
Its still kind of a secret, people don't understand how merch clans work. Everyone makes money, but only the top few people make a lot of cash. You usually get multiple waves of people buying the item after the top people buy as much as they can. When the prices rise, hopefully you still have people buying this item, and you sell it then. Then you wait until you sold all of you item and then you call for a dump.

Lol are you kidding me? Anyone can look that up on Google or Youtube. The information on how to merch is far from secretive.

Bmthrules

Power member.
Need's more organization, I'll have around 90m soon, so if you make this a bit more planned out I'll gladly join.

EAF

Carbon said:
Need's more organization, I'll have around 90m soon, so if you make this a bit more planned out I'll gladly join.

Yes it does.
Off-topic, Carbon or CAR3ON should pm on his SE methods for gold websites. :)

EAF

The OG said:
^

It will be once the people are gathered for it.

we need to make a time where everyone gets on at once and gets in a cc

Saged

Onyx user!
When is this going to start?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Yeah, I'de say it'll take us around an hour to get an item and get our shit together.

The OG

why Floyd? :c
Be more open.

As for everyone being on, there's 12 people. I was thinking me and 5 others think and decide, then i do the same with the other 6 pitching everything me and the other 5 have thoughts up, then PMing you all the conclusions of it all, sicne I doubt all of us being on at once is a huge possibility. :)