• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Scam Merchenting

The OG

Kinda belongs here because it's a bug/cheat.

To put it short: Doubling your money daily at the expense of others.

Looking to gather about 11 more members to start one.

How it all works if you don't know:

Lets call us 12 (me and the other 11) the 'Elites'.
We elites will buy out some item. Such as an item that costs 20k. I mean buy it out. Putting 10-20mil into buying them all out each.

Once we're low on money, or nearly all out, we recruit others into the clan. On the first day of the week of recruiting, we get a nice handful of people to join and tell them if they want a rank (which they will never get) to PM people at the G.E to join. We all take turns explaining what item to buy, and tell them to buy it out on max (Waiting a week and getting others to do this will turn that 20k item into costing over 200k once we get enough people, turning 20mil into 200mil.)

After we hit our target price, the Elites will sell the item back to the G.E at max (the other members will buy it up as they're told.), and we make 10 times our investment, if not more.

We then tell all the others to sell the item (which they will never be able to.) And we pick a new item for the week.

If interested post here and I'll add your name to a list.

All that is asked if you chat in the CC telling others to go recruit for ranks/what to buy out, which with 12 of us, won't be hard.

Members:
Myself
Saged
BigBadSoft
Musik

Non-Members:
xcvxcv2
Amped-

My msn: [email protected]

Saged

Onyx user!
Aha, this is brilliant but terrible. I'd be so interested, lol.

The OG

Saged said:
Aha, this is brilliant but terrible. I'd be so interested, lol.

Exactly my thoughts.

If you want in post or PM your name/skill level. making whoever has the highest skill level leader in case they wanna highscore us to see if we have good stats. :p

Orestaszs lt

But it will work for one time?I dont think so that many rich guys will be so stupid and cant use GE to check the item before merching

The OG

Orestaszs lt said:
But it will work for one time?I dont think so that many rich guys will be so stupid and cant use GE to check the item before merching
I have no idea what you just said.

They don't necessarily have to be rich if we deal with cheap items. Getting a ton of people to spend 100k each works just fine.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I'm interested. I have like 5m, and if this fails then I don't really care. lmao. count me in though. If I could turn 5m into 50m, fuck yyea!

My username is funkiest1 but I just changed it to ibandoz I only have good stats in mining and fishing lmao, like 65cblvl.

The OG

eh, can still turn 3m-5mil into a decent bit. :p

I'll add you both to the list after I check on highscores. Once we have enough people we'll most likely start a huge msn convo to pick which item we work with. :D

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Deal, just PM me for my MSN. :thumbsup:

And, I'm not always on my laptop so I have to get the PM and then get on my laptop so I'll have MSN. lmao. :D

Amped-

I'm also interested, add me to the list :) do we have to be members? :\

The OG

Amped- said:
I'm also interested, add me to the list :) do we have to be members? :\

If you can think of a non member item this would work with, let me know. I've only done this on members servers.

The item has to not be able to be bought in stores is the main thing, and fall in a 10-50k range.

xcvxcv2

I can help, only one problem, im not a member.

I can offer up to 10m if someone can help me get a membership.

The OG

Saged said:
Username is: Spell_Void

We could alway use lobbies, swordfish or steel bars.

Above items: People constantly buy it at normal/lowest prices, which would cause the growth of the item to be extremely slow over all. :/

The item has to be something not usually in large numbers. Such as dragon skirts, as an example.

Amped-

You should put a list of people that wanna join in the OP just to organize things.

Amped-

Also, add RSF Amped and Hold meh to the list, both of my accounts.

Pink Floyd

Put me on the non members list. This always fails and ends up being at the expense of one of the members in the clan. It's like playing Russian Roulette.

Saged

Onyx user!
Then what should we use?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I say use something like D legs, but cheaper. You can't buy them at a shop, and there a rare drop.