• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rotisserie.tumblr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

Onyx user!
Sanctified said:
What @Julian said, but I won't turn down nudes tho.

That bitch is like 12. You're telling me you would like to receive nudes from a 12 year old girl?

BabyGirl

Houdini said:
That bitch is like 12. You're telling me you would like to receive nudes from a 12 year old girl?
i'm 17 in december. 
bitch got me fucked up 
hhhhhhh

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Houdini said:
Well that's an obvious game-changer lol.

Houdini

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
i'm 17 in december. 
bitch got me fucked up 
hhhhhhh

You're turning 16 in December, you fucking catfish. LOL Continuously lying just so you could send more nudes to everyone & not be shamed for it. Oh, & also, why are you not replying back to the message that was directed to you, but reply to another message that was directed to someone else? Did I roast your soul out of your body from that last reply? You're disgusting like I reiterated.

Sanctified said:
Well that's an obvious game-changer lol.
Explains why her Date of Birth on her profile is "Hidden". LOL

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Houdini said:
You're turning 16 in December, you fucking catfish. LOL Continuously lying just so you could send more nudes to everyone & not be shamed for it. Oh, & also, why are you not replying back to the message that was directed to you, but reply to another message that was directed to someone else? Did I roast your soul out of your body from that last reply? You're disgusting like I reiterated.

Note to self: don't mess with someone with the "Malicious" userbar lmaooo

Liquids

Sanctified said:

I can vouch for this statement

Houdini

Onyx user!
Sanctified said:

If I could give a million of Kudos to this post, I would.

Cam

I don't care if this is Spamming and Trolling or not. Do not disrespect another FK user at this level. Leave her alone or you're all serving a time out for this. Unacceptable.

@Red

@Houdini

upset

Power member.
When i come just to see what was said about T :)
@babygirl you got roasted <3

liveD

User is banned.
This thread should go down in the FK Hall of Fame.

Color

These aren't even funny. This shit is weak as fuck, bud. You need to up your game or get over yourself. You'd never survive the Coon & Friends cockcast, my boy. /life
@"tequila"Faggot any thoughts?

ForumKorner

Color said:
These aren't even funny.  This shit is weak as fuck, bud.  You need to up your game or get over yourself.  You'd never survive the Coon & Friends cockcast, my boy.  /life
@"tequila"Faggot any thoughts?
ifaggotvouch

snabeheiaknehehsjasjendnd

Color

Caskey said:
This isn't how you treat FK members whatsoever.
They're talking about Xbox you goon.  Let them.  Their insults are weak as their dicks anyway.  It's in spamming and faggoting plus Linked to another site.  Holy fuck you guys are whiny.

Fantasy said:
ifaggotvouch

snabeheiaknehehsjasjendnd
Um, yeah... About that.... Go away.

ForumKorner

Color said:
They're talking about Xbox you goon.  Let them.  Their insults are weak as their dicks anyway.  It's in spamming and faggoting plus Linked to another site.  Holy fuck you guys are whiny.

Um, yeah... About that.... Go away.

"talk shit get hit" - eddie

shanendjdjsjwbejsx

Liquids

I think i fell in love with the Westside

Color

Houdini said:

You should just stop.  For once Cam and Whatever the fuck his username is are right.  You're not even funny.  Why target tiayana over your own low self esteem issues and real life struggles with the ladies?  That's not her problem you'd rather spend your time on a forum trying to get greasy ass kids like yourself to like you, rather than socializing and being a productive human. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.