• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rotisserie.tumblr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
You don't understand what attention seeker really means do you. hmmm. Also i didn't know people still used facebook what the heck.

I wonder how long we'll be going back & forth then.? Because i never stop LMAO. Also my online time is probably like that because i use fk on my phone & i never sign out & just leave the tab out.. hm. Who knows. And at least i actually show my face unlike you. lolz

You're fucking ugly, why do you even show your face? You need to be on that show, "Cops", where they blur out the trailer trashes faces. I get it, you send nudes & leech off of people's attention because your mother obviously is dying of terminal cancer, & you want people to feel bad about her. Bitch, nobody could care less if that bitch dies. You're like 200 pounds, racks on racks on racks, & the back of your neck look like a Krabby Patty.

@Babygirl, You're on FK everyday of your life until the doctor announces your mother's death, then you'll be placed on a Suicide Watch. Just fucking commit, tired of seeing what your fat sausage link patty fingers makes you type under this thread. Guessing you're saying that you were irrelevant until someone basically made you relevant, even though you were always & will forever be irrelevant before & after the reset. May need to smarten up on your words, you witch.

BabyGirl

Houdini said:
You're fucking ugly, why do you even show your face? You need to be on that show, "Cops", where they blur out the trailer trashes faces. I get it, you send nudes & leech off of people's attention because your mother obviously is dying of terminal cancer, & you want people to feel bad about her. Bitch, nobody could care less if that bitch dies. You're like 200 pounds, racks on racks on racks, & the back of your neck look like a Krabby Patty.

@Babygirl, You're on FK everyday of your life until the doctor announces your mother's death, then you'll be placed on a Suicide Watch. Just fucking commit, tired of seeing what your fat sausage link patty fingers makes you type under this thread. Guessing you're saying that you were irrelevant until someone basically made you relevant, even though you were always & will forever be irrelevant before & after the reset. May need to smarten up on your words, you witch.

Tell me more stories that aren't true, you're so good at them! I love story time. & i'm actually 120 pounds.. hm...

Red

Onyx user!
@babygirl aren't you gonna hop off this thread? or are you still sensitive enough to reply?? Get off my thread already. you're getting salty when this is in the Spamming and Trolling section hahahahaha BYE bitch BYE

BabyGirl

Sorry bff's but i gtg to work right now. I actually have a job unlike you guys :/ ilyasm xoxo

I'll be back here when i get back, <3

I'll miss y'all.

Houdini

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
Tell me more stories that aren't true, you're so good at them! I love story time. & i'm actually 120 pounds.. hm...

Multiply that by 2, & that's how much you weigh. Better yet, multiply that by 3, & let's see how long you could last before you actually die of Coronary Heart Disease. Give it a couple of weeks until you're in that same hospital bed alongside with your mother. I don't ever lie, bitch. I stay with the facts. :)

BabyGirl

Red said:
@babygirl aren't you gonna hop off this thread? or are you still sensitive enough to reply?? Get off my thread already. you're getting salty when this is in the Spamming and Trolling section hahahahaha BYE bitch BYE
And no, i'm staying here to talk to you guys. I'll keep replying as long as you guys do :)

Houdini said:
Multiply that by 2, & that's how much you weigh. Better yet, multiply that by 3, & let's see how long you could last before you actually die of Coronary Heart Disease. Give it a couple of weeks until you're in that same hospital bed alongside with your mother. I don't ever lie, bitch. I stay with the facts. :)
Funny how you're lying right now.. i feel bad for your family & girlfriend.. if you even have one. If not then good :)

Houdini

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
And no, i'm staying here to talk to you guys. I'll keep replying as long as you guys do :)

You're about to slit your wrist, I could tell. LOL You're only on here to quicken the possibility of killing yourself.

BabyGirl

Houdini said:
You're about to slit your wrist, I could tell. LOL You're only on here to quicken the possibility of killing yourself.
I'm not such of a pussy to kill myself. Come do it for me.? In the worst way possible? Jail would be worth it because i'm everything to you right now. ?

Houdini

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:

Funny how you're lying right now.. i feel bad for your family & girlfriend.. if you even have one. If not then good :)

My family is in good shape unlike your deformed ass family. No need to feel no type of sympathy towards me or my life. My life is great, I breathe great, I don't have to worry about having a stomach overlapping my belly button like you. Feels great to be in my shoes. Maybe you should take notes, I would never tell you a lie.

BabyGirl

Houdini said:
My family is in good shape unlike your deformed ass family. No need to feel no type of sympathy towards me or my life. My life is great, I breathe great, I don't have to worry about having a stomach overlapping my belly button like you. Feels great to be in my shoes. Maybe you should take notes, I would never tell you a lie.
My life is great also. And i'm pretty sure i just witnessed you tell multiple lies. & you know it (;

Houdini

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
My life is great also. And i'm pretty sure i just witnessed you tell multiple lies.

& which lies has been said whilst putting you in a George Foreman Grill? You're embarrassed that the whole world knows more about you than what they normally knew about you. I had to expose how big of a slut you are, hopefully get you to change your depressing life around, but obviously, there is no hope for you. Keep eDating, Cumbucket. LOL

BabyGirl

Houdini said:
& which lies has been said whilst putting you in a George Foreman Grill? You're embarrassed that the whole world knows more about you than what they normally knew about you. I had to expose how big of a slut you are, hopefully get you to change your depressing life around, but obviously, there is no hope for you. Keep eDating, Cumbucket. LOL
too many lies to be said jesus. all you know about are rumors instead of actual facts. its sad. & a lot of people use fake nudes to ewhore & get free stuff, whats the big problem? it was a one time thing, you act like i do it all the time.

Houdini

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
too many lies to be said jesus. all you know about are rumors instead of actual facts. its sad. & a lot of people use fake nudes to ewhore & get free stuff, whats the big problem? it was a one time thing, you act like i do it all the time.

That's how I could tell you're worthless & don't deserve to breathe another second. You're trying to justify your ratchet mindset as if it's normal. One time thing, huh? Nah, it's an everyday thing. Why are you even still up replying, when you apparently have to "go" to work? Probably don't even have a fucking job. Where do you work at, McDonalds, getting your beef cakes tossed around in the back room?

BabyGirl

Houdini said:
That's how I could tell you're worthless & don't deserve to breathe another second. You're trying to justify your ratchet mindset as if it's normal. One time thing, huh? Nah, it's an everyday thing. Why are you even still up replying, when you apparently have to "go" to work? Probably don't even have a fucking job. Where do you work at, McDonalds, getting your beef cakes tossed around in the back room?
You're boring, saying the same shit over & over . Please come up with original stuff. It would be very much appreciated. xo

Houdini

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
You're boring, saying the same shit over & over . Please come up with original stuff. It would be very much appreciated. xo

There hasn't been a reiteration at all throughout me flaming the shit out of you. I don't see you replying back less than 5 minutes like me, you take like half an hour to reply, opening up 5 browser pages at once on certain insults to say in this situation. Everyone is witnessing the exposure I'm creating right now. You're not even saying anything at all, where are your roasts??? Stfu, bitch, & die from leukemia.

BabyGirl

Houdini said:
There hasn't been a reiteration at all throughout me flaming the shit out of you. I don't see you replying back less than 5 minutes like me, you take like half an hour to reply, opening up 5 browser pages at once on certain insults to say in this situation. Everyone is witnessing the exposure I'm creating right now. You're not even saying anything at all, where are your roasts??? Stfu, bitch, & die from leukemia.
I don't roast people because i'm a nice person. Also, it's the fucking internet. Who the fuck cares? You look stupid trying to argue with a little girl on a forum where theres like only 100 active people on it. Go get a life & stop being so immature, kthx.

Houdini

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
I don't roast people because i'm a nice person. Also, it's the fucking internet. Who the fuck cares? You look stupid trying to argue with a little girl on a forum where theres like only 100 active people on it. Go get a life & stop being so immature, kthx.

You don't roast? So tell me this, why would you even waste your irrelevant time to find a way to rebuttal everything I'm saying to you every chance you get? Oh, because you're salty af that yet, another person, is putting you on blast right now. Your hypocrisy is as irrational as you, tbh. Quit fucking replying back. Thanks for proving to me how big of a slut you are. Mentioning you're only a child, but still send nudes of yourself over the internet. LOL They all start young like Amanda Todd. :)

Julian

Power member.
What a waste of 5 minutes reading this dumb argument.

Houdini

Onyx user!
Julian said:
What a waste of 5 minutes reading this dumb argument.
You didn't have to read it? I was just roasting this dumb broad because I hate her blubber.

Sanctified

Onyx user!
What @Julian said, but I won't turn down nudes tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.